Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Is The Messiah Dead Or Alive? A Question For My Imam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Messiah Dead Or Alive? A Question For My Imam (327 Views)

How You Can Be Condemned To Hell Fire While Alive (A MUST READ) / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Messiah Dead Or Alive? A Question For My Imam by folafola(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2018
IS THE MESSIAH ALIVE OR DEAD?

.....they neither kill nor crucified him, Allah MADE IT APPEAR SO.... ( paraphrasing sura 4:157)

reading through this text we learn Yesu was neither killed nor crucified at all Allah only made it appear so to them, and this is the only verses of Quran that Muslims hold tenaciously to stand against biblical cruxifiction of Lord Jesus we need to question the Quran since the statement is ambigious it need explaimation, these are the questions a sincere Muslim should ask from his Quran, ustaz, mallim, sheik amr probably his Allah If he could hear and talk

How was it made to appear so?? There are other various verses in the Quran that showed Jesus actually died but how?

"......I will cause thee to die ...." sura 3:55

"......when thou caused me to die.." Sura 5:117

"......as long as I "remain alive" sura 19:31

" Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, [/b]and the day I shall be *raised* alive!". Sura 19:33

When did he die? How did he die? When was he raised Alive? How was he raised alive (spiritually, physically)?

[b]ISLAMIC DILEMMA
is looming if these questions cannot be answered by your ustaz then come to Jesus the one your Quran claimed he is the only *holy* son sura 19:19 and he is *alive* in heaven till today....sura 4:158

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of People In Church (1) [john 10:1-18] / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(10/02/2018) Day 31 / His Timing Is Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.