Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates (3874 Views)

Sell Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Steam Gift Cards On Autopilot / All Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Needed In Bulk And In Pieces..best Rate Here � / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon And Other Cards Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Exchanger1001: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
How to sell your gift cards in Nigeria

Do You Know You Can Turn Your iTunes Gift Cards into cash instantly?

Have you been seeking for a reliable and secure means by which you can Trade your iTunes gift card for cash,
Have you been having difficulties with your previous dealers on iTunes gift card exchange,
You might have been looking for the best ways to convert OR SELL YOUR ITUNES Gift Cards to cash Naira or Cedis,
here is the best guide online to sell iTunes gift cards at the best rate and get paid fast.

First Off, What Is iTunes Gift Cards

iTunes gift cards are utilized for buys of products and ventures on the iTunes store or Apple App store.
With a specific end goal to utilize an iTunes gift card, the holder ought to have an Apple ID, since it is the
main manner by which it can be reclaimed. You can reclaim your iTunes Gift Cards on your apple ID and you
can offer to sell iTunes Gift Cards to us.

HOW TO [url=http//giftcardstrade.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA

Are you wondering how to convert iTunes gift card to cash in Nigeria? Or did one of your friends
gave you free iTunes gift cards and you are wondering how to sell the gift cards in Nigeria?

We all know that apple will never give you money for the gift card, so how can you really convert
your iTunes to money? You may also be faced with the question, what is the best way to convert
your Amazon gift cards to cash.

Now, Below is How To Convert iTunes gift Cards to Naira Cash:

Do you have an Amazon or ITunes Gift Card? Exchange it for Naira

Click here to [url=http//giftcardstrade.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA

Exchange Rates:

$50 gift card~12000 NGN
$100 gift card~24,500 NGN

Transfer time: 10 minutes
Use only Valid & active card codes.
We are looking for long time partnership.

CARDS ACCEPTED: 25$, $50 and $100 denominations

HOW IT WORKS:
- You send us clear photo of the iTunes gift card.
- Give me some minutes to work on the card.
- Payment Will be delivered in any Nigeria Bank Account or Bitcoin Wallet in 10-15 minutes

Click here to visit our official website [url=http//giftcardstrade.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by thonie14(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Exchanger1001:
How to sell your gift cards in Nigeria

Do You Know You Can Turn Your iTunes Gift Cards into cash instantly?

Have you been seeking for a reliable and secure means by which you can Trade your iTunes gift card for cash,
Have you been having difficulties with your previous dealers on iTunes gift card exchange,
You might have been looking for the best ways to convert OR SELL YOUR ITUNES Gift Cards to cash Naira or Cedis,
here is the best guide online to sell iTunes gift cards at the best rate and get paid fast.

First Off, What Is iTunes Gift Cards

iTunes gift cards are utilized for buys of products and ventures on the iTunes store or Apple App store.
With a specific end goal to utilize an iTunes gift card, the holder ought to have an Apple ID, since it is the
main manner by which it can be reclaimed. You can reclaim your iTunes Gift Cards on your apple ID and you
can offer to sell iTunes Gift Cards to us.

HOW TO [url=http//itunesexchanger.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA

Are you wondering how to convert iTunes gift card to cash in Nigeria? Or did one of your friends
gave you free iTunes gift cards and you are wondering how to sell the gift cards in Nigeria?

We all know that apple will never give you money for the gift card, so how can you really convert
your iTunes to money? You may also be faced with the question, what is the best way to convert
your Amazon gift cards to cash.

Now, Below is How To Convert iTunes gift Cards to Naira Cash:

Do you have an Amazon or ITunes Gift Card? Exchange it for Naira

Click here to [url=http//itunesexchanger.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA

Exchange Rates:

$50 gift card~12000 NGN
$100 gift card~24,500 NGN

Transfer time: 10 minutes
Use only Valid & active card codes.
We are looking for long time partnership.

CARDS ACCEPTED: 25$, $50 and $100 denominations

HOW IT WORKS:
- You send us clear photo of the iTunes gift card.
- Give me some minutes to work on the card.
- Payment Will be delivered in any Nigeria Bank Account or Bitcoin Wallet in 10-15 minutes

Click here to visit our official website [url=http//itunesexchanger.com]SELL ITUNES GIft CARDS ONLINE[/url] IN NIGERIA

I can boldly tell everyone Here that ITunesexchanger is a *Ripper site, funny enough, I sent this site using this number 08162214619 my 400$ Amazon card, at first they claimer not to buy ecodes then he said I should send that he's seen a trader I sent the cards to him, he told me my cards were safe but it was taking too long, we're talking about 30mins-1hour he kept telling me my card was safe I said okay, but deepdown fear hold me, I went to load the card on my amazon wallet and it went through so I actually thought he was legit, the 2nd trading was were it all went wrong, I sent the same number a 50$ iTunes card (ecode) first he said he doesn't buy o, later on he claimed to buy, I sent it, same 30mins I thought okay he's real since he didn't use my 400$, not knowing he was trying to load the 50$ and told me to calm down that network was holding him down, after an hour and some minutes, I asked what was up just to hear my cards are safe. he hasn't used them yet and the next thing he blocked me, I messaged from 2different numbers and he still went on with blocking me. you people should beware of the site abeg, as at now, I don't trust any online trading site at all, to me they are all fake because Card plaza directed me to them, told me to trade with them... where in Nigeria can I find a legit trading company? na only that girl Patricia I still trust small I swear, dem no gree make I attach my screenshots

3 Likes

Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Themandator: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go to quickteller as do your business with icadia. Quickteller is too big to mess with anybody's joy
[sub][/sub]
thonie14:

I can boldly tell everyone Here that ITunesexchanger is a *Ripper site, funny enough, I sent this site using this number 08162214619 my 400$ Amazon card, at first they claimer not to buy ecodes then he said I should send that he's seen a trader I sent the cards to him, he told me my cards were safe but it was taking too long, we're talking about 30mins-1hour he kept telling me my card was safe I said okay, but deepdown fear hold me, I went to load the card on my amazon wallet and it went through so I actually thought he was legit, the 2nd trading was were it all went wrong, I sent the same number a 50$ iTunes card (ecode) first he said he doesn't buy o, later on he claimed to buy, I sent it, same 30mins I thought okay he's real since he didn't use my 400$, not knowing he was trying to load the 50$ and told me to calm down that network was holding him down, after an hour and some minutes, I asked what was up just to hear my cards are safe. he hasn't used them yet and the next thing he blocked me, I messaged from 2different numbers and he still went on with blocking me. you people should beware of the site abeg, as at now, I don't trust any online trading site at all, to me they are all fake because Card plaza directed me to them, told me to trade with them... where in Nigeria can I find a legit trading company? na only that girl Patricia I still trust small I swear, dem no gree make I attach my screenshots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Came4apost(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2019
He just ripped me 150 euros .. Pls someone should take up his case .. If I saw this post before I wouldn't have sent him .. Well he will suffer for this because he put me into trouble unnecessary trouble .. Anyone who can get him I promise you 20k he ripped me 150 euros just yesterday and I am willing to pay 20k to anyone who can get him thanks
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Olabigfish: 4:18am On Mar 11, 2019
08162214619 This Bastard just took my $200 Amazon card, pls don’t deal with this guy. Is a ripper.
Guy you can never progress with this. stealing your fellow Nigerians.

Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Raphchichi: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Patriciacards.xyz has joined the league of rippers.
Do business with them if you want to weep.
They are aware of the Scam or have bad eggs among member of staff
Be warned
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by victorogundepo0(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Olabigfish:
08162214619 This Bastard just took my $200 Amazon card, pls don’t deal with this guy. Is a ripper.
Guy you can never progress with this. stealing your fellow Nigerians.

Sorry for the loss.

Next time you verify before dealing with someone.

Trade your gift cards with us
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by victorogundepo0(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2019
thonie14:

Sorry.for the loss

You can trade your giftcards with rest of mind with us
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by samuel19222(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
thonie14:

bro abeg paste me that Patricia site
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Didy90: 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Themandator:
Go to quickteller as do your business with icadia. Quickteller is too big to mess with anybody's joy
[sub][/sub]
Do quickteller buy apple gift cards now bro?
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Didy90: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
thonie14:

bros u don get sure buyer for ur gift cards?
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Itzogunsakin(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2019
All of you complaining should read this article about how to sell all cards by yourself and avoid rippers...
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Themandator: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Don't know but they sell. Just go to the search and enter icadia or ask them on twitter

Didy90:
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by cardtonic: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2019
I'm from Cardtonic, we buy bitcoins as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Maasshin001: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
You are all thieves

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by igctrader: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
You can trade your gift cards on Pamcoins, a gift card and bitcoin trading platform.

The major issue here is trust. You can check them out on google, you'll see a lot of recommendations.

You get the best of legit rates and the customer support service is top-notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving it a try, visit Pamcoins.com or WhatsApp at +2349067809997.

Maasshin001:
You are all thieves
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by Beebahz(f): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Didy90:

How do I use quickteller?
Re: Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates by jacyhelen(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Rippers full Naija!!

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed For A Juice Company / Make Approximately 5% weekly on bitcoin / *UNEXPECTED USES FOR HONEY*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.