Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Learn Mobile App Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Mobile App Development (968 Views)

I Want To Learn Mobile App Development, Where Do I Start / Were Best To Learn Mobile App Development / Pls Where Can I Learn Mobile App Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Mobile App Development by lekropasky(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Information Technology has taken over the world, it has changed every aspect of our lives. Every part of our day to day activities now rely on the power of IT, this makes IT skills acquisition more than necessary, its a must have for any ambitious person out there.

Software Development is the art of writing computer programs to simplify/ease our day to day activities - be it Banking, Communication, Transportation etc. Building a great software is not only hard, but also time consuming and can be really frustrating in the absence of right tools and information.

Getting a job in Nigeria today is very hard, you'll need to know someone that know someone somewhere even if you are confident and competent. This is true, but believe me its not true when it comes to IT industry because employers are only interested in what you have to offer. If you are skilled, you'll literally be rejecting job offers that do not align with your criteria.

If you are ambitious and would like to become a world class software developer, why don't you join me on a 3-week journey that'll transform you to a great engineer. This is not some theory only tutorial,

*We'll build a complete, beautiful, useable mobile App together (From scratch)*

You'll learn

�� Core Java Programming

�� a server side programming language (PHP or Nodejs)

�� Version control system (git)

�� And More...

Prerequisite

�� Familiarity with at least one programming language or a strong passion to learn

�� Experience with Java programming language is a very big plus but its not compulsory if you already have experience with any other programming language or a very strong passion to learn.

�� A computer system (Laptop, Desktop with Window/Linux/MacOS)

�� Electricity

�� Internet

�� Hard work and positive mind. (Very important)

*How do I get started?*

Get started by signing up through the link below.

��������������

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfL4uH-KHog5B30XqMj3BvhSNom8udYjyrKGrbo7wI57djllA/viewform?usp=sf_link

����������������

I need just *10 people* that are willing to take their skill to next level. I promise you will not only learn, you'll grow!, first sign up to have access to full details.

(1) (Reply)

Ios Apps Installation / Do You Know Of Embedded Systems / Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.