Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Beyonce And Shakiras New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce And Shakiras New Song (3504 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2007
beautiful liar hu has heard it and wah u think of it
i think beyonce killed the video (in a good way) and she is better than shakira in dancing

http://www./video/x1bwkq_shakira-beyonce-beautiful-liar
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Free(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2007
i think das why did a video togther

jus to show
that am better than U undecided
but on da real shakira moves her hips betta grin cheesy

ooh am not feelin da song though undecided
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Modups1(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2007
WOW shocked i reallyy like d song & da video
am sure d guys would have really liked more waist winding and more booty shaking though wink
these 2 women r really cool cool cool
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gem87(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2007
The best duet as far as I'm concerned
check it out on yahoo! music
and tell what you think
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
hu do u reckon is better and hu dances better
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by cuteass1(f): 1:13am On Mar 07, 2007
not bad sha
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by QueenB1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2007
wow the song and the clip is of the hook. they did a bang up job. Although beyonce was trying to overreact as ussual,  undecided like trying to move them hips in her own way and trying to be better although she is not. But well what can we do beyonce will always be like that. Trying to be better than everyone.  undecided Trying to sound like Mariah although she aint got no high voice or trying to dance like ciara although she aint got the moves. All the same shakira was natural and the song was cool. Bee tried also.  so hands up!!! kiss
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by QueenB1(f): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
Bee and Shak

Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gbadex1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
Stupid retarded song. Almost puked when i saw the video.
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
Queen B:

wow the song and the clip is of the hook. they did a bang up job. Although beyonce was trying to overreact as ussual, undecided like trying to move them hips in her own way and trying to be better although she is not. But well what can we do beyonce will always be like that. Trying to be better than everyone. undecided Trying to sound like Mariah although she aint got no high voice or trying to dance like ciara although she aint got the moves. All the same shakira was natural and the song was cool. Bee tried also. so hands up!!! kiss

exuuuuuuse me beyonce aint trying to copy no one man she is been herself shes been singing when she was little how can u say she is trying to copy ciaria in dancing when she started the music industry and satarted dancing before ciaira came into the industry and besides they are do diffrent type of dancing ciaria is sort of a hip hop street dancer why beyonce is like them botty shakers and besides in the video beyonce but more enery to make the dance look good not just been sluggish if both of them where doing the same thing it would be shit trust so allow it man
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by baby4u2(f): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2007
song was nice, but who noticed that beyonce almost broke her waist when the song was about to end. plus check out her upgrade you video thot she danced alot better there its off the hook.
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by saintkola(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
u just hating on her @ queenb & get a friggn life @ gbade.x! daT song is 'IT'
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Douzy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2007
I loved the song so much, but since after seeing the video I kind[size=1pt].[/size]a lost interest. The video is rather boring. sad
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Tmoni(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2007
cock teasing video and the last scene was totally not needed
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Douzy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
Just too drab. There wasn't real colourfulness in the video.
For God's sake, why would I have to be looking at only two of them throughout the video?
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
well beyonce danced wicked she is the best
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by fatliar(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2007
shakiRA IS BETTER off bey tried copying shakiras style through out u need 2 check out d making
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2007
wat r u saying b aint copying anyone she was just doing shakiras thing innit not copying her like saying she was begging it or sumthin' be is better man i dnt know why there is sooo much hate on her
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gem87(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2007
honey let the haters hate ok, they know the truth they're all in denial,
everyone knows that B rocks!
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2007
yer innit haterz
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Free(f): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2007
i believe we all in-title to an opinion
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gem87(f): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2007
wasn't dat supposed 2 be "entitled"?
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2007
duuuh she was doing shakiras thing that is why she had shakira in the video she wasnt copying she was just doing her thing that is why she had her in the video and they made it together leave b alone haterz!! get ur own life
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by OmoEko1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2007
choongtin:

duuuh she was doing shakiras thing that is why she had shakira in the video she wasnt copying she was just doing her thing that is why she had her in the video and they made it together leave b alone haterz!! get your own life
true talk ohhhh, so now haters stop hating angry angry angry
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Radiant(f): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2007
Can't Beyonce ever do something real? Always trying to exaggerate whatever she's doing.*roll eyes* I won't be surprised if she had a hip fracture after the video. Shakira was so cool in the video but just check out the way B was catwalking there shocked

Seriously, I like B's songs but definitely can't stand her. She always wants to be seen and heard.*roll eyes* Y'all lovers of her please advise her to take it easy. She got talent but she gotta take the pace slowly and still do her thang! undecided Aight?

Shakira is forever a better dancer! And a very cool person and down to earth. B is too fake and forceful! Tell her I said that embarassed
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Free(f): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2007
wasn't that supposed 2 be "entitled"?

thnk U gem87

that was da word i was lookin 4 grin grin grin

yea beyonce
was tryin really hard at da end of da video
i tot she was gon break her hip dayumm
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gem87(f): 4:26am On Mar 25, 2007
u're welcum
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by uzoamy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2007
I think i love shakira and her music hips dont lie
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by bigbaby(f): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2007
the combination was ok but i think beyonce put shakira in this video becoz she toknowthat sheis as good as shakira in both singing and dancing. don't get me wrong she knows how to do them things but i thing shakira is better
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by Radiant(f): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2007
bigbaby:

don't get me wrong she knows how to do them things but i thing shakira is better

Ouch!!! grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by gem87(f): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2007
i don't think there's anything "ouchy" abt dat,
it's a personal choice.
Re: Beyonce And Shakiras New Song by choongtin(f): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
if u can do better than b then take a video of ur self dancing and put it on you tube then give us the link and we shall see but if u cant but ur head up ur arse and stop hating

hold tite b and her fans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi,tiwa Salvage,chidinma / VIDEO: Nigerian Version Of Miley Cyrus ‘wrecking Ball’ – By Naija Boyz / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: ‘No Kissing’ – Patoranking Ft Sarkodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.