Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. (659 Views)

Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by Greatihex(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
How can I meet a stockbroker? I want to invest in federal government savings bond.
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by Greatihex(m): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Someone should help me, please. I need to meet a stockbroker. Where can I meet one?
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by kingogundana: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2018
You don't need stock brokers before you invested in any of the FG bond walk into any bank you are using, go to customer care section make an inquiry on any type of FG bond they have

Note it varies from one bank to another incase you are not satisfy with bank A rate go to bank B or better still make request on treasury bill

Wish you best of luck
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by Greatihex(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2018
kingogundana:
You don't need stock brokers before you invested in any of the FG bond walk into any bank you are using, go to customer care section make an inquiry on any type of FG bond they have

Note it varies from one bank to another incase you are not satisfy with bank A rate go to bank B or better still make request on treasury bill

Wish you best of luck
thanks
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by Lisaint(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
How much is the mininum amount that one can use to invest on TB or saving bond
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by MrHighSea: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by spenca: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lisaint:
How much is the mininum amount that one can use to invest on TB or saving bond

5000 as at the last offer with a coupon of 11.098% and 12.098% for the 2 years and 3 years tenure respectively .
Re: Please Help. I Need To Invest In Savings Bond. by Futureinvestors(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Greatihex:
How can I meet a stockbroker? I want to invest in federal government savings bond.

Dear Investor,

I have a great proposal it requires a low startup capital.
Minimum investment capital is 25K.
Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:
Call/WhatsApp : +234.8.1.4.1.1.9.5.9.9.9*

(1) (Reply)

Is Buying Bitcoin From Exchnages Better Than Peer To Peer? / Importation Business Training That Teaches Fast Selling Products! / Federal Government Established Tailoring Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.