Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled : WEEP NO MORE - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled : WEEP NO MORE (1809 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled : WEEP NO MORE by Riqueleme(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good morning fellas!!!
I present to you my Biro sketch titled : WEEP NO MORE..

Thinking you are in heaven but you are living in hell.
Life itself is a mystery
War and hardship here and there,we all suffered this in one way or the other.
Children,weep no more
Jah will never give the power to a Baldheads any longer, cos the Baldheads only has the power to oppress and to make us suffer.
Time alone will tell.
We gonna chase those crazy Baldheads out of the town,I and I build a cabin,I and I plant the corn,didn't my people before me slave for this country? Now you look at me with that scorn.Then you Baldheads think you are wise,you eat up all our corn..hmmm !
We gonna chase those crazy soon.....I and I build your schools.
Brainwashed education to make us the fools.Hate is your reward for our love.cos I knw the wicked must fall.Baldheads don't think about the other man.
The old time people say "want it,want it can't get it"
Woman feels the pain
Man suffer Lord.
Cos I know soon,changes will come but I don't know how soon it will...
#ballpoint_pen #quick_sketch #drawing #weep_no_more #African_child #truth

Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled : WEEP NO MORE by Annnonymous: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thumbs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Artworks A Nairalander Did With His Phone. / Become A Professional Graphics Artist - Videographer - Website Designer / Why Do Posters/ Cd Covers Of Nigerian Movies Look So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.