Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team (1418 Views)

Isaac Success On Vacation In Benin After Super Eagles Snub (PHOTO) / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team by Pavarotti: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team

Nigerian forward Isaac Success has arrived successfully at Malaga saying “ He is here to do his part to help the team”

The 22 year old Nigerian joined Malaga on loan for the rest of the season from English Side Watford where he struggled for game time

The Nigerian International arrived at midday at Malaga-Costa . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/isaac-success-arrives-malaga-says-im-help-save-team/
Re: Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Same club with brown ideye...nice
Re: Isaac Success Arrives Malaga, Says I’m Here To Help Save The Team by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why him face kom strong like that?

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Hazard Dropped As Belgium Names Final Squad [full List] / Twitter War - Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (photos) / FIVE Players Who Were Bigger Than The Club... Or Thought They Were, Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.