Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How To Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018 (970 Views)

Your Network Is Your Networth, Join Ibadan Entrepreneurship Network / TEEP 2018, 30 Days Left! Have You Applied? / Raw Cashew Nut Trading Season 2018 Traders' Meetup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018 by teepguide: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
How To Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018

The TEEP 2018 ends in 29 days. It's been on since the first of January this year. A lot of people must have registered but if you haven't, or you dont know about the TEEP 2018 programme, this guide is for you.
Applying for the TEEP programme is difficult for a first-timer. Getting selected is far difficult. Its easier to get admitted in a big University than being selected as a beneficiary. The TEEP 2018 Application Guide is meant to help applicants for the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program, TEEP 2018. This guide contains a long list of questions asked and their respective answers with some advice that follows. The application is a great way to think through your business. It forces you to give real answers to important questions that will impact your business which is useful even for established buisnesses.

To begin your TEEP 2018 Application, go to the application page here https://application.tonyelumelufoundation.org/ to sign up if you don't have an account. After creating your account, login to begin your application.

There are 11 sections for the application that has several question between them. They are as follows

Personal information
Contact Details
Educational Information
Social Media Information
Business Profile Part 1
Business Profile Part 2
Company Structure
Market Potential
Financial Information
Business Impact
Attestation.

After these sections, you can submit your application.

The questions in these sections are very detailed, cumbersome and elaborate. A lot of people find them difficult and give up on the application as a result. That the reason for the TEEP 2018 Application Guide and the TEEP 2018 E-book Guide.

The TEEP 2018 Application Guide would treat each of the sections in details. All the questions would be clearly answered and a lot of advise would be given. The TEEP 2018 E-book Guide goes further by answering the questions, giving extra advice and providing real-life applications and examples for various industries. Up to 10 different instances were created.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

The personal information section is very straight forward and easy. Fill in your Title, Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Language and Gender. Save and proceed to the next section.

2. CONTACT DETAILS

In this section, you fill in your contact details as follows; Home Address, Street Address, Country, State/Province/Region, City/Town, Postal Code, Mobile Number, Email and Skype ID.

Advice: Click here https://login.skype.com/registration to create a Skype ID. Note that adding a Skype ID is optional but may improve your chances of making it. After this section, save and move to the next section.

3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION

Here is where to enter the details of your formal education. You are required to fill in your Highest Level of Education achieved and the Major/Primary Area of Study. You must add up to three (3) areas of study.

Advice: If you don't have a higher (University, Polythecnic or College of Education, etc.) education, choose three areas you are most conversant with.
Save and move to the next section.

4. SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION

In this section, you are required to enter your social media information. These include the profile ID to your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN. The profile ID is simply the unique usernames for your social media account.
The TEEP 2018 Application Guide recommends that you enter as many accounts as possible, especially LinkedIN.
Save and move to the next section.

5. BUSINESS PROFILE - PART 1

In this section, you enter Business/Company Name, Street Address of the Business, State/Province/Region of the Business, City/Town of the Business, Postal Code of the City/Town, the Business Website and then some important questions below.

Advice: Filling in a website is not compulsory but the TEEP 2018 Application Guide recommends it. Send me an email on Teepguide@gmail.com if you need a business website within one week.

a. About Me: Tell us about yourself, personal bio and what led you to become an entrepreneur (200 words).

At this sub-section, fill in your age, place of origin, family background, current level of education, marital status, etc. How have these aided or affected your life as an entrepreneur? Write about it. We would give an example;

My name is Mathew Johnson. I am a Blogger, Software Developer and freelancer. I have a B.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Lagos. I have always loved the idea and concept of entrepreneurship. Fortunately, I come from a family of entrepreneurs. I have been involved in running my parents’ business since I was a kid and I loved the experience. I have always loved and appreciated entrepreneurs. As a result, I knew I would become an entrepreneur. Some specific reasons why I want to become an entrepreneur are;

-I want to be in control of my time, life, future and financial condition

-I want to create a change in the society through the positive power of business

-I see entrepreneurship as a platform to contribute my quota to the progress of the society

-I am a passionate learner and I see entrepreneurship and a constant learning ground

-I don’t want to live the conventional life, e.g. the 9-5 life, 25-65 working age, etc. I want to create my own life".

Check the TEEP 2018 E-BOOK GUIDE for an extremely detailed guide for the sub-section, which includes more reasons on why you may want to be an entrepreneur.

b. Leadership Skills & Experience: Describe your leadership skills and experience for running the business (100 words).

The TEEP 2018 Application Guide would start by listing some very important leadership skills required to run a business.

a. Visionary

b. Charisma

c. Character

d. Organizational Skills

e. Accountability

f. Responsibility

g. Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive

h. Integrity

i. Time Management and Risk Management skills

j. Confidence

k. Decisiveness

l. Passion, optimism and positivity

j. Communication and Negotiation skills.

The list is endless. You should describe how you have applied these skills in your business and the possible results obtained.

c. Personal Achievement: Tell us something impressive you have personally built or achieved (100 words)

We all have something important that we have achieved or built in the past. It could be as far back as during our primary school days, or even secondary school. It could be during your University days.

Examples of personal achievement or things personally built may include;

a. Winning the Cowbell Mathematics in my State while in JSS3

b. I created my first mobile app at the age of 17

c. Building and running a successful makeup business while excelling academically in the University.

d. Graduating as the overall best student in my department, faculty or entire school.

e. Graduating with a First Class Honours.

You can check the TEEP 2018 E-BOOK GUIDE for examples of something impressive that could have been built or achieved. Remember, every human being is unique and must have done something impressive in the past.

See the complete post here;
http://teepguide.com/2017/12/19/teep-2018-application-guide/

See the TEEP 2018 E-BOOK GUIDE here:
http://teepguide.com/2017/12/23/teep-2018-ebook-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Original Brand new Ringlights For Sale / Christmas Flowers ! / Make Atleast #60,000 B/4 Xmas Selling Hampers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.