Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,562 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died (1099 Views)

Shocking : Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Shares Nude Bathtub Scene (VIDEO) / Nollywood Actress, Nora Nkiruka Ugo, Has Died / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died by imokebest: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a wold,fast-rising Nollywood actress, Nora Nkiruka Ugo, has giving up the ghost.

She died over the weekend in Lagos, after a battle with an disclosed ailment, colleagues said.

Her colleague, actress Ruth Kadiri, who confirmed her death, has taken to social media to pen an emotional tribute to her.

She wrote, “I’m so scared of putting this picture up, not sure if it’s the right thing to do. You were that girl that made my life change. U where that girl that made me laugh a lot you where that girl that I got so mad at. You where that girl that was friend to all. I spoke to u last week.

“You were the strongest sick person I know. I’m hurt by your death. My head still aches. Wish death was a thing that could be undone. I know God will have a new angel that makes him laugh all day and puts a smile on his face. Gone too soon. Rest in peace Nora. And look over all on earth that were genuinely connected to you. #RIPNora”

The deceased, who often played supporting roles alongside Ruth and a number of Nollywood stars in movies, was yet to clinch a major role when she died.

Re: So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died by marshalldgreat(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
cry
Re: So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died by mikejj(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
sad one.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors And Actresses In Hollywood / Scam Alert! Actor Ramsey Nouah Raises Alarm Over 'his Crazy Twin' (photo) / See Linda Ikeji's Baby Papa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.