Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander (755 Views)

Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Am not writing this to disclaim hushpuppy buh am writing this to inform people to be aware of some people using celebrities account to scam other people
This is the chat that went on BTW me and hushpuppy ray
Pls repost until it meet the rightful owner of the name which hushpuppy himself
At least it make him no how people use his name nd creating profile that suit him to scam others and will enable him to say and make statement about it Please help repost till hushpuppy himself sees it.......please help push dis to FP
Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by Sunnick(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Have u been smoking again angry
Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
dafhiniest2:
Am not writing this to disclaim hushpuppy buh am writing this to inform people to be aware of some people using celebrities account to scam other people
At least it make him no how people use his name nd creating profile that suit him to scam others and will enable him to say and make statement about it Please help repost till hushpuppy himself sees it

Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=dafhiniest2 post=64703825][/quote]
Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by Johnflowey1738(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Fools every where
Had it been you added that 26 thousand naira to that your kiosk before the end of this year
Coupled with enough blow jobs you would be aiming to be the owner of a super market
Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
dafhiniest2:
At least it make him no how people use his name nd creating profile that suit him to scam others and will enable him to say and make statement about it Please help repost till hushpuppy himself sees it

Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=dafhiniest2 post=64703825][/quote]

Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
dafhiniest2:

Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by delishpot: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Its well o.
Re: Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander by dafhiniest2: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Johnflowey1738:
Fools every where
Had it been you added that 26 thousand naira to that your kiosk before the end of this year
Coupled with enough blow jobs you would be aiming to be the owner of a super market
I'm sure some celebrity out there have been helping people like me.....so I wouldn't know its a scam

(1) (Reply)

29yrs Old Monsuru Adeniji Arrested For Raping A 2 Months Pregnant Woman / Deposed Sultan Of Sokoto's Son Abdulsamad Dasuki In Gross Abuse Of Power / See The Sars Officer Allegedly Kills Female Corps Member (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.