Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain (570 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy .ng Domain / Where Can I Buy ".ng" Domain And How Good Is Bluehost? / Want To Sell Your Domain Or Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by purplejuli: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
webmasters would u advice me to buy .NG domain?

The site does not target only Nigerians, is a general informative site that can benefit all.

now should i by (www.name.com.ng) or (www.nameNG.com)

please i need suggestions...
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by Colleverage: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buy .com.ng its cheaper
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by purplejuli: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
Buy .com.ng its cheaper

thanks for feedback... but won't .com.ng affect my ranking ? since it targets Nigeria
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by Colleverage: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
purplejuli:

thanks for feedback... but won't .com.ng affect my ranking ? since it targets Nigeria
It actually ranks u hgher in nigeria because of the country code
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by Emmysky(m): 2:17am On Feb 02, 2018
It ranks you higher in google.com.ng only which is the nigerian subsidiary of Google search engine. But under the general google.com, Of you use a com.ng, You results won't show unless you use google.com.ng
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by purplejuli: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmysky:
It ranks you higher in google.com.ng only which is the nigerian subsidiary of Google search engine. But under the general google.com, Of you use a com.ng, You results won't show unless you use google.com.ng

so is better to use .COM domain?
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by Emmysky(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
purplejuli:

so is better to use .COM domain?
Yes it is if you target a multiple countries. If you plan to target a nigerian audience, It's advised you go with a .com
Re: Would You Advice Me To Buy .NG Domain Or Just Simply Put Ng In My .com Domain by David160(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

500,000 Members Facebook Group Available For Sale / Come And Take this Template For A Token / Bloggers Urgently Needed For A Music Press Release On Their Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.