Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

#BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (74373 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2018
I beg let her be
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Evince(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2018
I talk am say this girls no dey bathe. No wonder biggie summoned them in diary room for not keeping their toilet and bathroom clean

Well sha na pit toilet them bin dey use
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by toluxa1(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Kro Kro
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by maybachstarboy(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2018
BBn this, Bbn that, is this how we are going to spend 3month's Of senseless post in front page?
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Seun.. please, let us rest with this bbn of a thing.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by ramzylipi(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2018
Well, she was no scratching her butt, she was only trying to remove the pant that has entered into the middle of her butts
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by mark42: 12:11am On Feb 02, 2018
Facebook account for sale
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by DedeNkem: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2018
The best and sweet scratch is the type you do when no one is watching.

But in this video, there's no way to know exactly why she did it. It could be a scratch or her g-string went too deep up in her as*s.

I have no problem with either as long as she didn't sniff her fingers. LOL.

Some people are just nasty. They scratch their body parts and sniff their fingers. I've seen people do it after;
- fingering their ear.
- fingering their nostril. Some even eat whatever they get there.
- scratching as*s. Most people don't even know that remnants of excrete around an*us can cause inching. That's why washing your an*us is better than using ordinary toilet paper after you do the number 2.
- scratching scrotum.
- fingering p*ussy.

Yes, every human body part has it's smell. Some are natural while others exist due to either illness or dirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Giftycard(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Scratcher!!... Lol..
Nairalanders... Vuew my profile and wish me!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2018
So
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Kirgyakos(m): 12:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Shey una don kom noun make person no hear word again abi?

Thunder go fire d person wey bring d idea of bbn.

I no even c wetin dey there sef.

1. É no dey interesting
2. É no d teach person anything
3. No b say è even epp 2 unite naija in any way
4. Na who bbn even epp sef? Eh?

D only thing wey naija kari 1st na foolishness.

Oya!! BBN Dunce make una kom
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Less than a week in the house her pussssssy don dey scratch her. I'm sure na monkey style be her favourite style. Na olosho to baaaaaaad gangrin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Snow02: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2018
korokoro tinz on point
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by davidbanner(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2018
lmao..... SCRATCH and WIN promo....

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by oiseworld: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2018
so much attention on this girl,
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by starchris(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by lordtim001(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
na who never scratch before? lol
Oga,go back to school! You were trying to form witty. So 40 - 26 = 24
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by arnold123: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Mandynews:
The video shows khloe standing, and deeping her finger into her bum, perhaps to adjust her panties (frabs), or maybe she was just scratching…

Meanwhile Khloe who was paired with fellow housemate Brule has revealed who she is much more attracted to, in the house.

Khloe on Wednesday night speaking with Anto said the only person she is sexually attracted to in the house is Lolu.

She said “Lolu is the only person I can be sexually attracted to in the house.

“There is something different about lolu. He is intelligent, small and he calculates his things.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEy3YUiZDh8 STI AND STD

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/01/bbnaija-video-of-khloe-scratching-her-butt-goes-viral/
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by arnold123: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Mandynews:
The video shows khloe standing, and deeping her finger into her bum, perhaps to adjust her panties (frabs), or maybe she was just scratching…

Meanwhile Khloe who was paired with fellow housemate Brule has revealed who she is much more attracted to, in the house.

Khloe on Wednesday night speaking with Anto said the only person she is sexually attracted to in the house is Lolu.

She said “Lolu is the only person I can be sexually attracted to in the house.

“There is something different about lolu. He is intelligent, small and he calculates his things.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEy3YUiZDh8

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/01/bbnaija-video-of-khloe-scratching-her-butt-goes-viral/
STI OR STDS?
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2018
lordtim001:

Oga,go back to school! You were trying to form witty. So 40 - 26 = 24
na who thief this one food?
oga maths Relax.. na part of the fun
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by jibs4lv(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2018
awon Omo tika bodi grin
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by eddyslim(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Someone cannot scratch in peace again?
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by IkpuMmadu: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2018
How and where did they bring these razz things...this one looks as if she uses crude oil as pomade and skin toner
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Willexmania(m): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2018
DedeNkem:
The best and sweet scratch is the type you do when no one is looking.

But in this video, there no way to know exactly why she did it. It could be a scratch or her g-string went too deep up in her as*s.

Have no problem with either as long as she didn't smelled her finger. LOL.

Some people are just nasty. They scratch their body parts and smell it. I've seen people do it after;
- fingering their ear.
- fingering their nostril. Some even eat whatever they get there.
- scratching as*s. Most people don't know that remnants of excrete around an*us can cause inching. That's why washing your an*us is better than using ordinary toilet paper after you do the number 2.
- scratching scrotum.
- fingering p*ussy.

Yes, evry human body part has it's smell. Some are natural while others exist due to either illness or dirt.
Eeewwwww..... lipsrsealed
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Appareil(m): 2:30am On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians will be really bored with BBN if Khloe leaves.She adds spice to the game
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:36am On Feb 02, 2018
ireneony:
Can't someone scratch in peace again.

I wonder ooo grin
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Lol, but na wa 4 some of dis surveillance cameras dem dey 2 nosy grin
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Obason22(m): 2:58am On Feb 02, 2018
make up doing its work
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Organizer111222(m): 3:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Who named her khloe... ashawo forming Behind
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by Nukilia: 4:03am On Feb 02, 2018
jamael:
I don taya for this BB Naija.

It doesn't get worse than this.

Nigeria is in deep shit
Re: #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) by indoorscholar(m): 4:05am On Feb 02, 2018
So I can look forward to this crap for the 3 months? Hmmm television , that thing i used to watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Strips Unclad At Bug Brother Naija (Video) / Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.