Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Help A Newly Admitted NDU Student!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Newly Admitted NDU Student!!! (545 Views)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Newly Admitted NDU Student!!! by QwinDebbie(f): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Okay. So I finally got admitted after 3years.. But unfortunately, my course was changed..
To Livestock Production Technology..
IKR? kinda stupid..

So what I wanna know is this:
If there's a possibility of Swapping to another course next year, 200L.. Which course can I swap to easily without much complications..?

And also..
WHAT IS LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY SEF?!
Re: Help A Newly Admitted NDU Student!!! by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Just look at the average mentality of a Nigerian female..

The federal government of Nigeria is very interested in agriculture and this one is saying livestock production is a stupid course..

Can you just see the stupidity that hovers around her destiny. And if you look at her picture closely, you will notice she is only interested in one thing only.
Re: Help A Newly Admitted NDU Student!!! by naeto2(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2018
I thought you were advised to sit down and study so that you may get the Medicine and Surgery which you desires so much! This country can sha change people’s destinies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Guess It Remain One Thing Jamb Should Ban / Register For TOEFL, Gre, GMAT, Ielts At A Subsidized Rate. / Incredible Jamb And Waec Result Of 14- Year- Old Makinde.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.