Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop (1403 Views)

Mistakenly Formatted My Hdd, An Hope? / How To Recover Formatted Hard Drive? / Data Recovery On Formatted Or Failed Disks/drives, Memory Cards, Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop by DoctorChris(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2018
My laptop was formatted recently. After the format, I realized I had forgotten to copy my brother's pictures and software before the format. He wants them so I have to recover them.

I already tried EASEUS Data Recovery Software but the issue is that EASEUS requires one to make a purchase before lost files can be restored.

I need a good Data Recovery Software for Windows OS that is FREE and will allow me to recover most of the files. Please recommend!
Re: Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop by Donald3d(m): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Try Recuva , but the chances of recoverignfiles after a format is quite low

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop by CarlP60: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Try Wise Data Recovery, it is a free data recovery software to recover deleted photos, documents, videos and more from your local or removable drives.
Also, there is a list of top free data recovery tools for you:
https://www.cisdem.com/resource/best-data-recovery-software.html

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop by oliverpowell: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Formatting laptop means you have lost everything from the hard drive you were using on the laptop. To recover data from that drive, it is recommended not to use it to prevent the data overwritten issue as data recovery from the overwritten hard drive is not possible. Just download the Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery - Home and connect your hard drive as the external device and start the data recovery process.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap!! Usa Used Gaming Hp Elitebook 8540p,core-i5 + 1gb Nvidia Graphics -SOLD / Lenovo Thinkpad T440s / Intel Core I5 / 14 Inches Display / 4gb / 8gb 500gb Hdd / Softwares At Park And Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.