Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

E & E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd Affects Lives With A Give-back-to-the-society - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / E & E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd Affects Lives With A Give-back-to-the-society (493 Views)

Past Lives Movie Download / M.a.y D.e.c.e.m.b.e.r F.u.l.l.m.o.v.i.e F.r.e.e O.n.l.i.n.e Q.u.a.l.i.t.y / W.i.s.h F.u.l.l.m.o.v.i.e F.r.e.e O.n.l.i.n.e Q.u.a.l.i.t.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E & E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd Affects Lives With A Give-back-to-the-society by Godfreytimesblo(m): 4:15am On Feb 02, 2018
By Sarah N.U and Godfrey Igboin

E&E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd has affected lives immensely with their give-back-to-the-society outreach. The event which held on Monday 29, 2018 at the Edibo Primary Health Center, Calabar was a huge success as over 200 people showed up for the screening.

The sole purpose for the outreach was to provide free dental and optical care as well as HIV screening was achieved and beneficiaries were educated on common eye conditions that can affect their vision and those who were found to have eye conditions were given glasses.

Dr Inyang Asibong, Commissioner for health, Calabar and Betta Edu, Director General, Cross River Primary Health Care Agency who were in attendance expressed their gratitude towards Ambassador Emmanuel Uwechue who is the Nigerian Cultural Ambassador in Diaspora and Chairman of E&E Diamond 7 Construction Ltd for this tremendous give-back-to-the-society outreach that evidently has affected lives and chosing Cross Rivers, Calabar as the start of his outreach across the nation.

This is one big way of recognizing God's grace upon one's life and Edward Duke 's celebration of life through this medium, powered by Ambassador Uwechue' s give-back-to-the-society outreach is hugely a welcoming development.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Ovo Gabriels Stuns In New Movie- Photo / #bbnaija: Rico Swavey Is Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Game / Popular Kannywood Actress,hauwa Maina,is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.