Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help (1547 Views)

Come Lemme Create Admob Earning App For You (see Testimonials From Clients) / Join Us And Learn SEO Tips And Adsense/admob Earning Tricks Tips / Earning At Risk - One Or More Of Your Ads.txt Files Doesn't Contain Your Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by saintgoogle(m): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2018
good morning bosses in the house
I'm an admob user that's the platform I'm using to monetize my application
I have over $1000 in the admob account for the month of January and the whole money was finalized on the admob platform
but someone told me to check it again with adsense and when I did, only my earnings from 7 days ago reflected and the balance showed $27 instead of the $1000+ that showed on admob

please help a little brother out I take God beg Una
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by Horlami3370: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2018
saintgoogle:
I have over $1000 in the admob account for the month of January and the whole money was finalized on the admob platform
but someone told me to check it again with adsense and when I did, only my earnings from 7 days ago reflected and the balance showed $27 instead of the $1000+ that showed on admob

Check back in the next 24hrs, it would have reflect on your balance
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by saintgoogle(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Horlami3370:

Check back in the next 24hrs, it would have reflect on your balance
boss abeg do you mean the whole balance?
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by Horlami3370: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2018
saintgoogle:

boss abeg do you mean the whole balance?

Yes, it should for a newly verified earnings under normal circumstances.

Mine was showing £0.14 even after verification yesterday and it has changed to the main balance this morning aldo i'm not using admob but adsense with content
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by saintgoogle(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Horlami3370:

Yes, it should for a newly verified earnings under normal circumstances.

Mine was showing £0.14 even after verification yesterday and it has changed to the main balance this morning aldo i'm not using admob but adsense with content
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by klosety45: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
saintgoogle:

i notice u sent me a message the email i use in opening nairaland myway.com has stop their email service so u can reach me on chorusjoy at gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander Admob Earning At Risk Please Help by saintgoogle(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
klosety45:
i notice u sent me a message the email i use in opening nairaland myway.com has stop their email service so u can reach me on chorusjoy at gmail.com

I will hit you up ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Register For Hack Academy 4 Week Summer Coding Bootcamp / Create A Ponzi Scheme For (hyp,peer To Peer, Matrix)e.t.c / A Guide On SEO Audits For SEO Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.