Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics (770 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / “Stop Deceiving Men With Waist Trainers” – Flavour Advices Ladies / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Bhelamblog(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Dear Ladies learn to love yourself, If you want man to love you, Stop Tyrna Impress, A piece of Advice from your girl Ebiwali.. Here is An American Fitness trainer Jenelle Salazar Butler a.k.a. “Get Bodied By J” who just begun a campaign against butt surgery, After the one she did went horribly wrong..

The Wife and mother had previously went on The Doctors and explained that she’s removing the illegal silicone she previously injected into her butt to enlarge it.

The fitness expert/Insta-model told the hosts that she went through with the back-alley procedure because she was envious of other women’s curves.

While the surgery is a success, she Unfortunately got an infection as a result of the extreme surgery procedure..

She shared graphic photos of her butt, and dished out her advice, see below!

''1 Day Post REMOVAL & reconstruction of silicone
“YES they CUT it out & suggesting more reconstructive surgery because the silicone was embedded within my skin, fat, muscle & tissue all the good stuff that I NEED
“Right now IDK if I want to go through this again. SO I’m just focusing on healing!
“PSA? I don’t post pics for pity or sympathy I post to EDUCATE!
“So if you can’t appreciate that & want to be negative while I’m trying to spread positivity & LIGHT
“Just UNFOLLOW because No one has time for ignorance??
“I have my journey highlighted on my page under Butt shots because people are asking me the same questions over & over.’

Her friend also shared the photos on her page, still advising:

See unedited graphic Photo here;
https://2.bp..com/-fB5CkSnW3cc/WnQEJdUojUI/AAAAAAAAlIw/h9E6tLcFkNA94JwXnjPqXuKBR_FqGMECQCLcBGAs/s1600/s9oeie.jpg\

and here:

https://1.bp..com/-BWwkJepPWqA/WnQEWlIkUVI/AAAAAAAAlJE/x-FzLTfNpnA1wOKNlB_qlEIU2t4ichE8gCLcBGAs/s1600/sjie933.png

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/instagram-model-sends-advice-to-ladies.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2018
ehwoooooo!!!
Those pics are gory mehn!
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Colleverage: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2018
The gal no even fine sef
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
The gal no even fine sef
Take the message, that's what matters.
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Colleverage: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
modelmike7:

Take the message, that's what matters.
Y i go wan do butt implant?
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
Y i go wan do butt implant?
You can advice friends, colleagues and fams!
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Colleverage: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2018
modelmike7:

You can advice friends, colleagues and fams!
I'm not friends,colleagues or fams to those kind of people
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:
I'm not friends,colleagues or fams to those kind of people
Good one then. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: IG Model Advices Ladies After Her Butt Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (graphic Pics by Colleverage: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2018
modelmike7:

Good one then.
Have a nice day ahead.
Vnxzzz

(1) (Reply)

The Full Story Of How Psquare Recorded ‘temptation’, And What Happened To “boom / Ruggedman Clashes With Popular Police Officer On Social Media / #bbnaija2018: “we Are Taking This Big Brother Thing Too Far” – Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.