Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Need An Advice Urgently! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Advice Urgently! (1033 Views)

Between Redmi 10c And Samsung A04s, An Advice. / Give me an Advice please.....Iphone 7 32gb OR camon 17 / Techno Cx Air Or Infinix Hot 5[ Advice Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Urgently! by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2018
I need an advice
I seized a phone [infinix hot5] from a customer of mine who happens to be owing me 27k, he had already said he can't pay up that I should sell that phone and forgive him with the remnants, if it doesn't add to the tune of what he's owing. I took the phone to carlcare recently for repair and they said i'll rake in 21.6k to repair the phone, that the panel is faulty. note that the phone new value is 43k. I'm confused really, should I repair it and sell or just leave it and forget my money. please advise a bro, thanks.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Drabeey:

I need an advice
I seized a phone [infinix hot5] from a customer of mine who happens to be owing me 27k, he had already said he can't pay up that I should sell that phone and forgive him with the remnants, if it doesn't add to the tune of what he's owing. I took the phone to carlcare recently for repair and they said i'll rake in 21.6k to repair the phone, that the panel is faulty. note that the phone new value is 43k. I'm confused really, should I repair it and sell or just leave it and forget my money. please advise a bro, thanks.
Go and report it to the police
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently! by powerkey: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2018
What's the fault of the phone
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
powerkey:
What's the fault of the phone

it's not charging. but when they checked it at carlcare, they said the panel is bad. I really don't know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Smartphone Released By Tecno So Far? (video) / sold / Infinix Zero 6 Pro Unboxing, Price & More Updates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.