Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

#BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night (1124 Views)

Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Bobrisky Declares Khloe As Best Dressed Female At AMVCA 2018 / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by Adverts247: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Source - .COM

It was a loved up session last night between Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Khloe and K.Brule, as the couple professed love for each other and almost kissed.

K.brule also went ahead to tell Khloe that he’s ready to marry her, and this kept us thinking if they know each other outside the house just like BBNaija housemates Miracle and Nina, or just a strategy employed by K.Brule.

Here’s the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Berzq8bltRc/

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/bbnaija-kbrule-promises-to-marry-khloe.html

Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by urchhhhh: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2018
what's big deal there
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Hahaha,...marriage ke?? Make he mistakely use her Back take touch dat dere moka foam first weda dm go talk of marriage again
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by tyson98: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Na konji dey worry d fool grin
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by cruzita(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Indirect way to get what he wants
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by ajoyeleke(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2018
D gal ugleeeeee
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by FvckLyn: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
- All just to Fuçk er cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by Kenzico(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
undecided

Ok....They can go ahead and Fucky fucky themselves
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by yk2018: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2018
Messi no scored for me yesterday....
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by yk2018: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2018
Go get your PVC inec will not count BBnaija but inec count PVC....
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
angry
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by Kingdov(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2018
If mourinho like make he no play hearers, matic, pogba make d win us again then i will invite thunder specially made in my village
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by FUCKU: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Kenzico:
undecided

Ok....They can go ahead and Fucku fucku themselves

wetin I do you?

Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by Kenzico(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2018
FUCKU:

wetin I do you?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by paulchukwu: 8:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Kenzico:

grin grin
fucku add me on whatsapp 08093090161
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by paulchukwu: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Kenzico:

grin grin
fucku add me on whatsapp 08093090161
Re: #BBNaija: K.brule Promises To Marry Khloe As They Almost Kissed Last Night by paulchukwu: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Kenzico:

grin grin
fucku add me in whatsapp 08093090161

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Topless Racy Photos / Miss Prestigious Nigeria Pageant 2018 Registration Is On!!! / Tiwa Savage Pictured Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.