Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle (817 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by 7Ebisco: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
After the first kiss come with an apology with the BB Naija still going on, Nina whose was spoted kissing Mieacle in the shower has apologies to her boufriend for been unfaithful.

During her Diary room session held with Big Brother she reveals that the “intimate moment” she had with Miracle she felt bad for it cos she knew taht by now that herboyfriend will be pissed at her. ” I know my boyfriend will be feeling, and i know even we feel worst at that moment we kissed”.

Nina is trying to apologies to her boyfriend begging him not to feel bad about everything that is happening over here.Nina said ” Am sorry am trying to control it”. my boyfriend might even be crying while watching me here. I’m really sorry for what is happening am trying to control it.

Nina said that she had told Miracle about her boyfriend she will talk to him again tonight.

“Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is something I cannot, no matter what, I cannot deny… I’m just open, for people to know I’m dating. I don’t know what’s in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-nina-begs-boyfriend-for-making.html

Re: Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by pawesome(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bxndossnsissj
Re: Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by yk2018: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Arsen Wenger should have kept Alex since he is buying Aubameyang to enforce the attacking front of arsenal

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
What if Pogba win UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Give man u dis Season?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by OlympianZeus(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
I hope Enyimba Fc buys Modrich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Nina Begs Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle by kachi19: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think NPFL needs Arab sponsors

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s Buff Man, Angel / 23-year-old Who Married His 16-year-old Sister Explains Why / Ruggedman And Tiwa Savage Spark Dating Rumor As They Go On A Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.