Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

JAMB Secret Tips On How To Gain Admission This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Secret Tips On How To Gain Admission This Year (566 Views)

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! / What Can I Do Not To Miss Admission This Year With 272 UTME Score? / Jamb Secret Every Candidate Must Know To Ace JAMB 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Secret Tips On How To Gain Admission This Year by Admin1992: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
JAMB Secret Tips on How to Gain Admission this Year

Are you searching for information on how to prepare for JAMB Utme 2018 and how to pass jamb successfully? Then you are at the right place.

For one to succeed in any task, he has to know what he is to do and then work towards achieving it. Success in any endeavour comes only through hard work; there is no shortcut to genuine success. The same goes for examination.

In this write up, I‘ll share with you useful success tips that will guide you before, during and after your JAMB UTME.
Firstly, Prepare ahead of Time.
Time management and organization is an inevitable step towards exam success. Most of us will always wish we had started revision earlier and that we had more time.

If the thought of an examination makes you jittery, then you are probably not fully prepared. Of course everybody will be a bit nervous about an important examination, but there is no reason why you should fall apart and fail to do yourself justice if you know what to expect before you go in.

There are ways of using the days, weeks and months available before the exam more wisely.

Make a timetable that includes all your subjects, and think about combining the subjects you find difficult with those that come more naturally to you, so you have something to look forward to.

Use your JAMB syllabus to make sure you have covered everything and be sure to reserve in your time table at least two weeks prior to the exam for your revision. Here Are The Secret Tips>>

(1) (Reply)

graduate Of University Of Abuja Who Died Few Months Back(see Photos & Video) / Scorebooster Online Classroom For JAMB & SSCE: Job Opportunities / Jamb 2018 Mock Updates That Will Help You In The Main Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.