Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Only Best Way To Learn How To Make More Money From Your Blogs - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Only Best Way To Learn How To Make More Money From Your Blogs (309 Views)

Convert Your Websites And Blogs To Android App For Just N1,5000 / SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Best Way To Learn How To Make More Money From Your Blogs by Valentinejr(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
One Best Way to Learn How to Make More Money from Your Blogs

From experience, I'm making this utterance here.

And you might love to participate.

To my aspiring bloggers, my previous students and business people that want to increase their sales with professional blogs.

Theory bores me to the neck.

It has been very difficult putting some of these guys through blogging, when they don’t have one.

The #1 best way to learn how to blog is to get a blog.

The smoothest way to participate (which is even going to be the primary criteria) in my next blogging class is to own your own blog.

With that, we will be correcting errors, solving real-life problems.

Need how to Host Your Blogs Now?

You don’t need to worry about that.

I’ve designed the necessary procedures that will help you achieve that. Although, I’m aware you may still need experts’ ideas as the going gets tougher.

Need an Expert to Begin this Journey with?

There is no cause for alarm.

We don’t just create and host blogs for our clients. We help in dedicated resources hosting, coaching for the first few weeks and proper monetization for your earnings.

And with as low as N 5, 000 you can get a domain name and host free on Google Platforms [though not recommend for serious blogging career]

And with as cheap as N50, 000 you will have your custom blog/site hosted with me [on a very wealthy web resources]

More other options abound, but it’s good to go about it one step at a time, as we can negotiate and think like partners.

The choice is yours now!

You don’t even know how bloggers make money?

There are so many ways bloggers make money on the internet. But the amount of information you’ve got about blogging will go a long way in helping your earnings.

With the wrong orientations, your blogs may not even be able to pay for the next hosting plans.

I want you to take your time. Read the few identified ways in which bloggers can enrich their purses. The post below should be your primary guide.

3 Solid Ways Where Bloggers make Money

To read this one, click>>>>http://www.weusenaira.com/make-money-online-blogging-great/

Do you want to hear from me about Blogging?

Feel free to leave a comment on this post. I may be triggered to give you more insights about your blogs, or how to get one running with full monetization channels.

Summary
There is hope in the blogosphere. It’s an ideal ‘work from home’ job.

But the unfiltered fact is that we have few experts that’re willing to reveal their selling points and blogging secrets. In the next class, I will be hosting more than two honest (and wealthy bloggers) who will be willing to share their stories ad tactics to you.

Get your blogs ready for the next class.

See this post here: http://www.weusenaira.com/one-best-way-learn-make-money-blogs/

Tag aspiring bloggers in your list

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page (10k+ Likes) And FB Group (21k+ Member For Sale Affordable Price / Professional Website & Landing Page Designs at discounted rates / Help: I Need A Digital Stock Keeping System Running For My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.