Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! (1503 Views)

Top Five Low Cost Business In Nigeria And Africa / 27 Low Cost Business Ideas For Women Entrepreneur / 10 Low Cost Business Ideas You Can Start With 100000 Naira Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Businesstools(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I have met a lot of people both online and offline asking for as low as N100,000 to help execute a business idea.

If you fall within these category of people. That is you have an idea that requires about 100 to 150k to implement, send me an email at: businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com

I will give you the complete money to kick start your idea and at the end of each month, we share the profit: 60% for you, 40% for me.

Internet or Online businesses ideas are not allowed. Your idea must involve buying and selling of physical goods or rendering of services face-to-face to customers.

In your email, you must tell me the following:

1. What your idea is all about (In not less than 150 words).

2. Where you intend to setup the business.

3. Your previous business experience.

4. Your projected monthly profit.

5. Your exit strategy (By exit strategy, I mean if things do not work out, what and what will you do to recover my investment from the business).

6. You must give a realistic break-down of how you plan to spend the money I will give you.

7. Your educational qualification.

8. Include your phone number on the email, so that I can reach you immediately.

Note:

1. I am not here to steal anyone's ideas.

2. I have a very profitable business I am managing.

3. I need another source of income, but I don't have the time to oversee it.

4. That is why I want to invest in people who will be bringing in additional income, without me running up and down.

5. I am looking to invest in 10 persons only.

6. Are you willing to provide credible guarantors? If yes, how are they related to you.

7. No idea is foolish. Even if your idea is about selling fresh pepper and tomatoes, I will invest in it, if I see prospects.

Best of Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by powerkey: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
goodluck
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Businesstools(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
powerkey:
goodluck
Thanks.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
check ur email
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Businesstools(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
ceejay1759:
check ur email
I will.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Businesstools(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2018
5 more to go.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Businesstools:
5 more to go.
u havent replied the "brilliant ideas" i sent to ur email.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Mathseun: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2018
I have sent you a business idea. Check your mail sir
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ideas rule the world.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Hasmos(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Businesstools:
5 more to go.
Just sent mine. Please check your mail sir.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Oshoayodeji: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
WhatsApp me on 08143386119 or drop yours asap
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Millz404(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Guarantor for equity investment. If the business goes bad, don't dream of getting the money back, you don't just share only profit, you share loss too. It's an equity investment not a loan and morever 40% is high except it's a startup with zero traction, then it's either nothing or a valuation of 150,000 for 100,000 and 225,000 for 150,000. Well then its left to the startup.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Benqozenero(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Businesstools:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have met a lot of people both online and offline asking for as low as N100,000 to help execute a business idea.

If you fall within these category of people. That is you have an idea that requires about 100 to 150k to implement, send me an email at: businesstoolsnigeria@gmail.com

I will give you the complete money to kick start your idea and at the end of each month, we share the profit: 60% for you, 40% for me.

Internet or Online businesses ideas are not allowed. Your idea must involve buying and selling of physical goods or rendering of services face-to-face to customers.

In your email, you must tell me the following:

1. What your idea is all about (In not less than 150 words).

2. Where you intend to setup the business.

3. Your previous business experience.

4. Your projected monthly profit.

5. Your exit strategy (By exit strategy, I mean if things do not work out, what and what will you do to recover my investment from the business).

6. You must give a realistic break-down of how you plan to spend the money I will give you.

7. Your educational qualification.

8. Include your phone number on the email, so that I can reach you immediately.

Note:

1. I am not here to steal anyone's ideas.

2. I have a very profitable business I am managing.

3. I need another source of income, but I don't have the time to oversee it.

4. That is why I want to invest in people who will be bringing in additional income, without me running up and down.

5. I am looking to invest in 10 persons only.

6. Are you willing to provide credible guarantors? If yes, how are they related to you.

7. No idea is foolish. Even if your idea is about selling fresh pepper and tomatoes, I will invest in it, if I see prospects.

Best of Luck!

You have done well. if most people do this, I think it will help in reducing the sufferings and unemployment in the country.
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Walexz02(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you for helping people in the way you can But 40% is much o. For how long will you be collecting the 40%..
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2018
check for "My Special Business Idea" in your inbox. You won't regret it. thanks
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Ensho: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2018
Have tried sending but kept bouncing back
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Ensho: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2018
How else can I reach u pls
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by Benqozenero(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those who would prefer being a forex investor, you can please visit my Strategy account page on
https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4

Thanks and Goodluck.
Invest wisely. Time is money
Re: Do You Have A Great Low Cost Business Idea? I'll Sponsor You! by greatestbe: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
@ op, if you find ideas that you need more hands on, I'm interested as an investor.
Also, to all, Good ideas can also be sent to
Greatestbenforever@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

MTN Shut Down Operation At Abuja May Leave Nigeria Soon / Get Experienced Bouncers To Secure Your Events / Serviette Making Machine Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.