Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) (1648 Views)

BREAKING: Abia Youths Chase Military Off Community Over Kidnapping (video) / Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) / (video) Jungle-justice. Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by readone2018(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping, A Video circulating social media, showing how two women had been brutally murdered by the mob who took justice into their own hands. The women who had claimed to be mentally unstable and were reportedly caught in the act. Nigerians seem to be unnecessarily heated up in recent months as the financial situations, coupled with the crimes committed by the herdsmen is getting a lot of people crazy.

By law, these women should have been taken to the police for investigation but when you have a police force who can’t provide evidence and a judiciary who will take ten years to convict accused persons; you really don’t know who to blame for this. 1moregist will like to reiterate that as long as a person is not convicted in the court of law, they are 100% innocent!

Do you think the death penalty is the appropriate punishment for this type of crimes, and would you participate in such acts? Let us know in the comments box.

Watch Video below

http://www.gbextra.com/2018/02/jungle-justice-two-women-burnt-death-kidnapping-video/

Re: Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by 12submarine(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Whatever an aged woman might have done, I can't imagine myself raising a hand on her not to talk of this beastiality. Since they had been apprehended thereby aborting their heinous plan, what happens to handing them over to the police? Though their line of business is inhuman, I don't think they deserve this form of exit. I can't even set a live chicken ablaze not to talk of aged women. If I were there, I wouldn't mind risking my life to save them from this barbarians.
Re: Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by Annnonymous: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
How do you watch someone weeping and begging for mercy and still go ahead to set them ablaze??

Nigerians sef.. sad

1 Like

Re: Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by HOLYDICK(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
H
Re: Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by Homeboiy: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) by benedictnsi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Annnonymous:
How do you watch someone weeping and begging for mercy and still go ahead to set them ablaze??

Nigerians sef.. sad

I d tell you.... Wickedness at its peak?!!

These energies wasted on setting them ablaze can be used to get ready for reforms and vote in good leaders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY DEAD THREAD / Gas Cylinder Locked Inside A Parked Car Explodes (photos) / Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.