Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (75444 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
prettyboy5:

This bastard, just one question: so first bank even considers application of professionals who graduated with less than a 2:1? grin

From saying I had a third class, now to saying I don't have a 2:1, keep going at it please grin

Let's say I even had a pass degree, does your father have a university degree? grin

Was your dead mother ever a graduate? grin

Are you a graduate? grin

Failure of a family! No wonder your mother is dead as a result of her death being cause by lack of money, and your father a failure, and you the son a bigger failure whose achievement is eating the skin of animals grin

Ugly Yoruba monkey! Family of dead people as a result of poverty!

Do you have a 2-1??

Btw, what the f'k done with your life for the past 10 years to be chasing 40K n-power job?? grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by cassidy1996(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
mvem:
...I go find you that day
It's over!!!!

Barcelona are out!!!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by cassidy1996(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
sayisayi:

Tramadol crew
It's over!!!!

Barcelona are out!!!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by cassidy1996(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
daclemx:

Please bro, I have one question. What brand of alcohol did u drink?
It's over!!!!

Barcelona are out!!!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2018
iluvpomo:

Do you have a 2-1??

Btw, what the f'k done with your life for the past 10 years to be chasing 40K n-power job?? grin grin grin

Black monkey I don't need to answer your questions, I have given you too much attention already.

Go and concentrate your frustration on your dead mother, I have got better things to take my time than an ugly Yoruba dingbat like you!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
prettyboy5:

Black monkey I don't need to answer your questions, I have given you too much attention already.

Go and concentrate your frustration on your dead mother, I have got better things to take my time than an ugly Yoruba dingbat like you!
You have nothing to answer because you do not have a 2-1 .... PERIOD.

See this certified failure chasing 40k n-power job 10 years after graduation .... grin grin grin

Next you will be claiming that you "ruled the internet" simply because you had a myspace account .... a social media account FFS ..... proper certified múgú, thanks for the entertainment. grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
iluvpomo:

You have nothing to answer because you do not have a 2-1 .... PERIOD.

See this certified failure chasing 40k n-power job 10 years after graduation .... grin grin grin

Next you will be claiming that you "ruled the internet" simply because you had a myspace account .... a social media account FFS ..... proper certified múgú, thanks for the entertainment. grin grin grin

Go and get a life, or end up dead like your mother!

Monumental failure! You have no tertiary education, you have no job, so where do you stand to spit nonsense at me?

Talk to me when you have a university degree (even if its a pass), and when you can stop crying over your dead mother whom the poverty in your family couldn't help save her miserable life.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
prettyboy5:

Go and get a life, or end up dead like your mother!

Monumental failure! You have no tertiary education, you have no job, so where do you stand to spit nonsense at me?

Talk to me when you have a university degree (even if its a pass), and when you can stop crying over your dead mother whom the poverty in your family couldn't help save her miserable life.
Ha ha ha .... the quickest way to rile up hungryboy5 is to remind him of the following:

1) The fact that he does not have a 2-1.
2) The fact that for the past 10 years he has had a failed career (s) ... (why else would he then be chasing a 40k N-power job ??) grin grin grin

Mr Boy, the very fact that 10 years after you graduated you still follow the same path that a 1 to 3 year old university graduate typically follows shows how much of a buffóón you are. You should have been able to get the same salary or position as your coveted 'first bank job' just by being competitive in your employment and having the necessary drive. You are instead simply just a plain vanilla dónkey brain that has been frustrated for the past 10 years ...... grin grin grin

You claim to be "running the internet sphere" for the past 10 year based on you having NL and myspace accounts .... ha ha ha .... what a fórking idiótic think to say my guy ... grin
If instead, in these past 10 years you were able to simulate dijkstra's algo in a network topology then I would have said you actually had some reasonable use of your time ... instead master hungryboy5 was trying to scam people with a failed N200 phone scam grin

I am quite sure that as old as you are you still collect a monthly allowance from your dear papa .... that is why you are so obsessed over parents ... (shame shame).
You are a proper BOY. Figuratively speaking, your dear mama still washes your yánsh everyday before you go out to that low paying job grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha .... the quickest way to rile up hungryboy5 is to remind him of the following:

1) The fact that he does not have a 2-1.
2) The fact that for the past 10 years he has had a failed career (s) ... (why else would he then be chasing a 40k N-power job ??) grin grin grin

Mr Boy, the very fact that 10 years after you graduated you still follow the same path that a 1 to 3 year old university graduate typically follows shows how much of a buffóón you are. You should have been able to get the same salary or position as your coveted 'first bank job' just by being competitive in your employment and having the necessary drive. You are instead simply just a plain vanilla dónkey brain that has been frustrated for the past 10 years ...... grin grin grin

You claim to be "running the internet sphere" for the past 10 year based on you having NL and myspace accounts .... ha ha ha .... what a fórking idiótic think to say my guy ... grin
If instead, in these past 10 years you were able to simulate dijkstra's algo in a network topology then I would have said you actually had some reasonable use of your time ... instead master hungryboy5 was trying to scam people with a failed N200 phone scam grin

I am quite sure that as old as you are you still collect a monthly allowance from your dear papa .... that is why you are so obsessed over parents ... (shame shame).
You are a proper BOY. Figuratively speaking, your dear mama still washes your yánsh everyday before you go out to that low paying job grin grin

Since you are the VC of my university I hail your stupidy for knowing I graduated 10 years ago.

I hail your stupidy also for also stating I never had a 2:1, how funny, let's say I even had a pass degree and not even a 3rd class degree, the leaders ruling you today or the richest men on earth, most dont even have a university degree much less a pass degree. Next time dont say I dont have a 2:1, say I can't read and write, that would be better dont you think so?

Does your father even have a pass degree and above?

Did your dead mother ever go through a university?

Do you even have a university degree?

About First bank, if you have proof of anyone below 30 in your entire generation earning half of the entry level salary of a full staff of First bank please provide it.

Lastly, join your mother in hell and get a degree please, even if its a pass degree okay? grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
prettyboy5:

Since you are the VC of my university I hail your stupidy for knowing I graduated 10 years ago.

I hail your stupidy also for also stating I never had a 2:1, how funny, let's say I even had a pass degree and not even a 3rd class degree, the leaders ruling you today or the richest men on earth, most dont even have a university degree much less a pass degree. Next time dont say I dont have a 2:1, say I can't read and write, that would be better dont you think so?

Does your father even have a pass degree and above?

Did your dead mother ever go through a university?

Do you even have a university degree?

About First bank, if you have proof of anyone below 30 in your entire generation earning half of the entry level salary of a full staff of First bank please provide it.

Lastly, join your mother in hell and get a degree please, even if its a pass degree okay? grin

So now you are changing your bio to that of a recent graduate?? When I called you a "boy" in the past you were getting riled up but now you accept that you are a boy looking for his first break at a real job?? Ha ha ha ... this buffóón of a boy is so easy to dissect.

You do not have a 2-1, so forget any other sort of explanations. Do not bring up "rich men of this world' because a blistering idiót like you equated "using myspace/ nairaland since 2004" to "ruling in internet for the past decade" ..... ha ha ha ..... I cannot help but laugh at how naive and idiótic you are and it is so evident in your posts and the way you go about with your job searches.

Yes, I do have a university degree, from a federal Nigerian university. Unlike you that probably did Mass Comms ( grin) or Home Econs, I have an EE degree and I have a 2-1 ... I had my choice of industries to work in ... chose the O&G industry before switching. I was making more than your FBN pay in my 3rd year in employment .... these are all just my initial achievements (I consider my BSEE to be my lowest qualification mind you). I do not have to go on since you still collect a monthly allowance from your papa/mama and so I do not want to make you feel worse or more frustrated than you already are grin grin

I completely agree with you that the degree you have or its class does not define you but the fact that you have achieved nothing so far in your young life validates that you match what you did in school ..... which is NOTHING grin

Small boy, good luck with your FBN job. Hope it comes soon so that you can learn a few things in life. Also, FFS, stop comparing yourself to "average Nigerians" .... you need to set your sights a bit higher if you have any drive/ambition in your life. I sometimes feel like I am lecturing a dónkey here but hopefully you will get it someday. If FBN does not work out then N power should .... grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
iluvpomo:

So now you are changing your bio to that of a recent graduate?? When I called you a "boy" in the past you were getting riled up but now you accept that you are a boy looking for his first break at a real job?? Ha ha ha ... this buffóón of a boy is so easy to dissect.

You do not have a 2-1, so forget any other sort of explanations. Do not bring up "rich men of this world' because a blistering idiót like you equated "using myspace/ nairaland since 2004" to "ruling in internet for the past decade" ..... ha ha ha ..... I cannot help but laugh at how naive and idiótic you are and it is so evident in your posts and the way you go about with your job searches.

Yes, I do have a university degree, from a federal Nigerian university. Unlike you that probably did Mass Comms ( grin) or Home Econs, I have an EE degree and I have a 2-1 ... I had my choice of industries to work in ... chose the O&G industry before switching. I was making more than your FBN pay in my 3rd year in employment .... these are all just my initial achievements (I consider my BSEE to be my lowest qualification mind you). I do not have to go on since you still collect a monthly allowance from your papa/mama and so I do not want to make you feel worse or more frustrated than you already are grin grin

I completely agree with you that the degree you have or its class does not define you but the fact that you have achieved nothing so far in your young life validates that you match what you did in school ..... which is NOTHING grin

Small boy, good luck with your FBN job. Hope it comes soon so that you can learn a few things in life. Also, FFS, stop comparing yourself to "average Nigerians" .... you need to set your sights a bit higher if you have any drive/ambition in your life. I sometimes feel like I am lecturing a dónkey here but hopefully you will get it someday. If FBN does not work out then N power should .... grin grin grin

This jobless goat are you still here? grin I couldn't even read through this lengthy piece of shit you wrote.

Go and get a job okay? So you can get busy and stop composing essays for strangers online. Like seriously? Jeez!

Reply you again maybe months from now when I'm on leave at work and visit here.

Goodbye jobless goat!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
prettyboy5:

This jobless goat are you still here? grin I couldn't even read through this lengthy piece of shit you wrote.

Go and get a job okay? So you can get busy and stop composing essays for strangers online. Like seriously? Jeez!

Reply you again maybe months from now when I'm on leave at work and visit here.

Goodbye jobless goat!

Ha Ha .... Mr "small Boy" ... so you finally managed to get internet access eh??
Don't worry, after you finish your "training" you can finally afford to pay for your phone + data card ..... but i'm sure a m0nkeybanana like you will still collect welfare allowance from your mama/papa grin grin grin
There is hope for other frustrated jobless folks in the world. If a 2008 graduate like yourself can finally land a "trainee job" in 2018 then the others should not worry, something will happen for them in the next decade too grin grin grin
Talk to you later bruh
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
iluvpomo:

Ha Ha .... Mr "small Boy" ... so you finally managed to get internet access eh??
Don't worry, after you finish your "training" you can finally afford to pay for your phone + data card ..... but i'm sure a m0nkeybanana like you will still collect welfare allowance from your mama/papa grin grin grin
There is hope for other frustrated jobless folks in the world. If a 2008 graduate like yourself can finally land a "trainee job" in 2018 then the others should not worry, something will happen for them in the next decade too grin grin grin
Talk to you later bruh

Hello demented little child, how is your jobless life going? grin

Try and get a life okay? Get a job, travel the world, have fun and enjoy the good life.

Keep on dwelling in misery and regret, until I check in here again weeks from now its bye from now you dunce! grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2019
prettyboy5:

Hello demented little child, how is your jobless life going? grin

Try and get a life okay? Get a job, travel the world, have fun and enjoy the good life.

Keep on dwelling in misery and regret, until I check in here again weeks from now its bye from now you dunce! grin
Ha ha ... look at this mûgu ... so because FBN sent you to Ghana you think you have seen the world?? What a fücking crètin grin grin grin
An old foöl like you that took over 10 years post graduation to get a job, no wonder you were frustrated grin
See how Chelsea hammered your pathetic gunners 4-1 in the Europa final. The gunners symbolize you ... a failure in life grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Barcelona Fans Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.