Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me (1097 Views)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by liquidlove2018: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
My younger sister,Nina has always been this way. For as long as I can remember,when we were kids,she always did things just to spite me and get me into trouble.

This went on even when we were teenagers and started to date boys. She would want to snatch any boy who paid me attention. She was supposed to be the prettier one so I didnt quite understand why everything I had,she wanted.

I remember when I was in 300 level,she was a jambite,she visited me i my hostel and met my room mate’s father. She immediately began to date the man. Not because she lacked guys flocking her or she needed sugar daddy money..she just wanted to see me embarrassed. Of course,my room mate never forgave me for it when she found out.

I know siblings have their usual ramblings and disagreements but with Nina,she is just the queen of annoying character all the time.

When Jide and I got married,I warned her not to try any rubbish. I promised her I would kill her if she dared. In any case,I already told Jide about her,so really,she couldnt have done her stupidity with him .

But I didnt know this girl wasnt ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/abomination-she-is-marrying-my-brother-in-law-to-spite-me/

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
tori

2 Likes

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by Daniel2289(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2018

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by liquidlove2018: 11:44am On May 21, 2018
Ladies and jealousy! Why ?

liquidlove2018:
My younger sister,Nina has always been this way. For as long as I can remember,when we were kids,she always did things just to spite me and get me into trouble.

This went on even when we were teenagers and started to date boys. She would want to snatch any boy who paid me attention. She was supposed to be the prettier one so I didnt quite understand why everything I had,she wanted.

I remember when I was in 300 level,she was a jambite,she visited me i my hostel and met my room mate’s father. She immediately began to date the man. Not because she lacked guys flocking her or she needed sugar daddy money..she just wanted to see me embarrassed. Of course,my room mate never forgave me for it when she found out.

I know siblings have their usual ramblings and disagreements but with Nina,she is just the queen of annoying character all the time.

When Jide and I got married,I warned her not to try any rubbish. I promised her I would kill her if she dared. In any case,I already told Jide about her,so really,she couldnt have done her stupidity with him .

But I didnt know this girl wasnt ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/abomination-she-is-marrying-my-brother-in-law-to-spite-me/

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Find This Boy: Missing Child / Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family / Does A "Fake It Till You Make It" Attitude Toward Life Actually Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.