Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In (658 Views)

Can I Create A Business Site To Target Uk Client Only / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / 5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by etchiep(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please this is for serious minded business individuals only

Dont waste time and money on bad data. Any campaign is only as good as the data it’s built on – so make sure yours is the best. Focus on reaching out to your prospects and decision makers – close new business!

If you have a business and wish to target major companies with carefully researched, clean and accurate database of Nigerian businesses,

I have a mutually beneficial proposal for you. Comment ‘YES’ with your Email and I’ll send the details to you.
Re: Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by Realcash224(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
yes. olamidenice@gmail.com
Re: Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by etchiep(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Realcash224:
yes. olamidenice@gmail.com

Please check your mail box.

Info sent
Re: Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by knaikky(m): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2018
234daniel2010@gmail.com
Re: Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by etchiep(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2018
knaikky:
234daniel2010@gmail.com

please check your mail info sent
Re: Do You Own A Business & Wish To Target Major Nigeria Companies &business Come In by etchiep(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Offer still open

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked / All About Topbuzz And How To Make Money On It / How To Send Free Whattsapp Messages Free Of Charge On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.