Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted Error (2548 Views)

Help!!! I Contacted "Geacata/paint" My Paid Antivirus Don't Work / Data Recovery On Formatted Or Failed Disks/drives, Memory Cards, Phones. / Coreldraw X5 Error At Startup Error 24 (error 24) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted Error by EpsonPrinterTec: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you are unable to upgrade your Mac to macOS high Sierra due to error " The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted" . First check if the system time is correct and then make sure your Wi-Fi is secure and also reliable. If your Wi-Fi disconnect intermittently then it may drop the connection with Apple server while downloading the contents.
Also if possible try to use the Ethernet connection as that could make your internet connection reliable.

As per iguruservices the error Recovery Server could not be contacted occurs due to several reason and the solution to which is listed at The Recovery Server Could Not Be Contacted - https://iguruservices.com/support/recovery-server-could-not-be-contacted-error/ . They have explained the reason and solution so nicely.

This becomes a common error almost every time apple releases a new version of macOS. 70% of the times this error happens due to overwhelming download requests to Apple server. When Apple releases a new version of macOS, a lot of users try to download the new macOS version at the same time. Apple servers become so busy processing the download request by them. So try to download again after an hour and see if that helps. But this time Apple implemented a new software delivery method for macOS High Sierra installer file.

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅clean Grade A USA Used Lenovo LAPTOPS Thinkpad & Ideapad Core I7 & I5 / ***SOLD*** Acer Travelmate 5745G With Dedicated Graphics For Sale / Which Flash Drive Are You Currently Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.