Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed (47174 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / 6 Herdsmen, 150 Cows Killed By "Unknown Soldiers" In Nasarawa — Police / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
6 herdsmen escape death, 8 cows killed as youths, herdsman clash in Delta On February 2, 20181:31 pmIn News by adekunleComments By Perez Brisibe UGHELLI

– SIX Fulani herdsmen were Thursday rescued by community leaders at Torugbene community, Burutu local government area after youths from the community reportedly repelled an alleged attack on some farmers by the herdsmen in the community. 8 cows belonging to the herdsmen were said to have been killed by the youths over what they described as the continues destruction of their farm produce by the grazing herd.

Sources from the community told Vanguard that the herdsmen had tried to attack a female farmer who raised the alarm, drawing the attention of her sons and other youths of the community who came to her rescue. One of the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity, noted that farmers in the community have been having a running battle over the years with herdsmen who graze their herds on their farms.

The source said: “They invaded the woman’s farm and when she accosted them on the rationale for their actions, they attacked her, leading to a confrontation with youths from the community who mobilised to the farm to rescue the woman. “It took the intervention of elders of the community who intervened and rescued the herdsmen from being lynched, but unfortunately, 8 of their herds were killed while the impasse lasted

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/6-herdsmen-escape-death-8-cows-killed-youths-herdsman-clash-delta/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by freeze001(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kai! They're very lucky it's just cows that died. Nonsense! Which kain elders dem be for dat area sef?

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by YoungSharawy4444(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
those lazy community leaders,why did u save herdsmen in the presence of justice

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by limeta(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Am not happy about this news at all

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by buhariguy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
That is good

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Emyogalanya: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
THE COMMUNITY THINKS THEY DO WELL. THEY WILL STILL COME AND AVENGE THIER COWS.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by kettykings: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
how how some useless security agents will go an harrass the delta boys

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by kettykings: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:

so they should allow the cows to eat up their farm produce , Right ? rather than repell the devourers

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by SweetJoystick(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
It's out of control already

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Likei(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
WAR START!!!�

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Attack me i attack you back! Buhari cannot do nothing. Meanwhile, the stupid elders should be prepared to protect their people when the fulani herdsmen come to revenge for their dead cows. Ndi ara!

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
Attack me i attack you back! Buhari cannot do nothing. Meanwhile, the stupid elders should be prepared to protect their people when the fulani herdsmen come to revenge for their dead cows. Ndi ara!

I don't even trust the security agents with those terrorists.They will end up been freed after a phone call from their miyetti alloh sponsors and patrons

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by GuyWise(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:
Would you rather them to look on as fools while their cassava leaf get destroyed by cows

10 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by swagagolic01(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I was in my village on Monday, I told the youths at home to be ready for these herdsmen, we know they are coming, and I trust my gov wike, the order is simple, kill them b4 they kill you.....

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Nutase: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Of what gain is PMB to non foolanis. I weep for this nation.

If an elder calls blue white what do you expect the youths to do.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by gmaribel(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
When the Govt delays in fishing out instigators of terrorism this is what results., everyone resorts to self help

will the fulani's be able to fight everyone now that they are ostracized ....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by anibirelawal(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
limeta:
Am not happy about this news at all
Which part of it

2 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by rinzaugustine: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari will send troops down there first thing tomorow morning ;to protect the herdsmen and arrest those farmers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by ycat: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Get them wherever you see them all over the country, Nigerians should have free supplies of beef from the herdsmen cattle since they have destroyed all farms and cows are now the ones eating the fruits of farmers labor.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Turantula(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
freeze001:
Kai! They're very lucky it's just cows that died. Nonsense!
But not too bad though, u know they value those cows more than their sibling

4 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by freeze001(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Turantula:

But not too bad though, u know they value those cows more than their sibling

True that...even more than their lives according to their rep member.

8 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
freeze001:
Kai! They're very lucky it's just cows that died. Nonsense! Which kain elders dem be for dat area sef?
May you be delivered from the spirit of hate and bigotry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by doctokwus: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Like play like play,Buhari has turned Nigeria into a jungle of "all man to himself and God for us all".
We admit we made a monumental error in electing Buhari but those canvassing for a second term for him,are they sane!
As Dino said,"we cannot continue to proceed in error and ask "Grace to abound"'.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by AfonjaSlayer(f): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fulani arse lickers moderators everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by amyzon: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I said it, buhari and co only succeeded in making other tribe hate Fulanis .
Which can never be good for them
People now celebrate the killing of any Fulani man.
Nigeria Nigeria

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by InfiniteLoopx: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
May you be delivered from the spirit of hate and bigotry
You too dey lick these guys nyash I swear. Nevertheless, FG should step in correct this ills before it get out of hand.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.