Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Event Unfold. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Unfold. (360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event Unfold. by pol23: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
(I called this an event because I don't want to drop it in the religion section....too many fanatics)
This event happened this morning when I tried to comment on a Islamic thread ....
There's a Oat you have signed before you're allowed to comment,just because I want to let out my opinion.
I clicked Yes.
Now,this what my profile seems like.
I know you will all hit me with questions like:
1.Why do signed what you don't fully understand?
2.Why are you leching?
3.must you comment?
4.e.t.c

Just ask yourself why are they not poised to sign the same thing if it's Christian religion or Hindus.
The inscription is not even bad nor a threat...I truly believe there's only one God and most likely Prophet Muhammad is his prophet....I'm a Christian and don't have problem with religion..have worshipped in a mosque before with friends,Eckankar Temple,Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall,Ifa priest...
I always love to learn,just to know what life's from another view...

But putting that inscription on my profile will make me look like a religion Extremist.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidised Business Plan..5 Slots / M & E, Data Management & Analysis In Food Security & Nutrition Programmes Course / Why Is Everything About This June Negative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.