Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday (36306 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / "We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Faithway10: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has proved today that he has a good relationship with the mother of his kids.

His estranged wife, Lilian Esoro wished him a happy birthday earlier today, and now his baby mama has taken to Instagram to also celebrate him.

She shared photos of him and their daughter, Zaneta and wrote;

"H aPPY BiRthDAY PAPi ZEE X JAY wishing you all the heavenly blessings continue to soar ��@ubifranklintriplemg #myfriendship"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BesbQZLnDcT/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/ubi-franklins-babymama-celebrates-him.html

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Colleverage: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin see pikin ooo
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Appetizer(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
I remember those days chilling with Ubi and the rest of the team.
Finest. Happy birthday. My paddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by free2ryhme: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I just dont know what to say

1 Like

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Lordspicy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
#myfriendship?

hian

see lemme educate you woman, love can never lead to friendship.... never

3 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by nedu2000(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls what does ubi franklin do and how did he become a celeb? I am not trying to be sarcastic i just want a straightforward answer.thanks.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by ThisTrend(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Appetizer:
I remember those days chilling with Ubi and the rest of the team.
Finest. Happy birthday. My paddy

Hmm... You don chill with Ubi?? Iro re ee
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by iornenge81(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
correct
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Donald3d(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
hehe friendship
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by 12345baba(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
My right balls dey pain me atimes please what can it be?
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by policy12: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abegi when Wenger they leave Arsenal self?

1 Like

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by oluwakayode25(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
nedu2000:
Pls what does ubi franklin do and how did he become a celeb? I am not trying to be sarcastic i just want a straightforward answer.thanks.

I believe he owns a record label or is tekno manager or soemthing..just know he has an affiliation of sort with Tekno the musician!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by oluwakayode25(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
To give person belle dey hungry me grin

1 Like

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Liftedhands(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lolz
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by 12345baba(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
oluwakayode25:
To give person belle dey hungry me grin
hope u fit handle the responsibilities wey follow am?

3 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by mrkhaynoni: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
He was the manager of inyanya when inyanya was still a superstar and is currently the manager of another star called tekno, he owns a record label called tripleMG and also owns an high class restaurant on the island.
nedu2000:

30 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
acunon:
Nice one man

Distress sale and affordable offer 42" LG Smart UHD 4K boardless LED TV

Visit the link below

put price at once

2 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by brownsugar23: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
acunon:
Nice one man

Distress sale and affordable offer 42" LG Smart UHD 4K boardless LED TV

Visit the link below

How much
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Dannyblaze4040(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
nedu2000:

Ceo MMMG made men music group...
Ceo instant pick up
Business man.. also into real estate etc

7 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by adahlee(f): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
oluwakayode25:

I believe he owns a record label or is tekno manager or soemthing..just know he has an affiliation of sort with Tekno the musician!

Inyanya
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Uniqueness01(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Help me answer him well......in addy, He's the CEO instapickup and insta apartments

mrkhaynoni:
He was the manager of inyanya when inyanya was still a superstar and is currently the manager of another star called tekno, he owns a record label called tripleMG and also owns an high class restaurant on the island.

2 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by kagari: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Uniqueness01:
Help me answer him well......in addy, He's the CEO instapickup and insta apartments

What of before?
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by emperormossad(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
12345baba:
My right balls dey pain me atimes please what can it be?
Izza simple sturvzz.
HIV

2 Likes

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by spongeisback: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
She's pretty and Ubi is handsome, how come their daughter is........? embarassed
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by Gerrard59(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lilian Esoro wishes Ubi Franklin A Happy Birthday, But he snubs her and goes after his Baby Mama - https://joelsblog.com.ng/lilian-esoro-wishes-wishes-ubi-franklin-a-happy-birthday-and-he-snubs-her-on-instagram/
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by freshdude99(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
kagari:

What of before?
PA to Julius Agwu after graduated from Madonna university okija as a lawyer
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by acunon: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
brownsugar23:

How much
Re: Eleojo Igalafinest: Ubi Franklin's Baby Mama Celebrates Him On His Birthday by acunon: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
TolaTosin:
put price at once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Ladies Transformed To Toke Makinwa & Anna Banner Via Makeup / Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.