Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Raw Cashew Nuts - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Raw Cashew Nuts (445 Views)

How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area / 2018 Cashew Nuts Trading / Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers Are Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Cashew Nuts by FreshestManny(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
FROM THE STABLES OF GOLDMIC VENTURES NIGERIA
Hello, another season of raw cashew nuts(RCN) is here again. Cashew nuts are coming into the market in trickles and quality is high at this time of the season. We have raw cashew nuts available now in Abia state at 520k a ton pickup price and 530k a ton delivery price.. We are open for business; any interested client can contact us via call/WhatsApp: +234. 706. 245. 428. 8
Like Our page: www.facebook.com/goldmicventuresng
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts by grabben: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
FreshestManny:
FROM THE STABLES OF GOLDMIC VENTURES NIGERIA
Hello, another season of raw cashew nuts(RCN) is here again. Cashew nuts are coming into the market in trickles and quality is high at this time of the season. We have raw cashew nuts available now in Abia state at 530k a ton pickup price and 540k a ton delivery price.. We are open for business; any interested client can contact us via call/WhatsApp: +234. 706. 245. 428. 8
Like Our page: www.facebook.com/goldmicventuresng
This is a very good business. However, you can go further to export the cashew nuts by yourself and make a staggering amount of money from it. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it. Good luck!!!
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts by FreshestManny(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
grabben:

This is a very good business. However, you can go further to export the cashew nuts by yourself and make a staggering amount of money from it. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it. Good luck!!!
Stop flooding my posts with these your whatever. I don't need to learn more about export I will even teach u about export.
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts by FreshestManny(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Available
Re: Raw Cashew Nuts by grabben: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
FreshestManny:
Available
This is a truism!!! You will make a staggering amount of money when you start exporting your cashew nuts. Click on the first link on my signature for the full detail of how you will go about it. Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Locally Milled Rice In Nigeria. Josan Rice Farm And Mill. Anambra State / Cassava Available For Sale On 4 Hctre!! / Shea Seeds Needes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.