Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech (1351 Views)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / 2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by Automotive1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2018

Mercedes has unveiled its new hatchback and it's loaded with an incredible hi-tech cabin that includes AI and two huge digital displays.

The clever AI can tell who's driving to load up personal preferences and can be controlled with Amazon Alexa-style voice commands.

The luxury cabin also features two 10-inch digital displays - one with pinch-and-zoom touchscreen ability just like using a smartphone.

There's also a head-up display that uses augmented reality to give drivers info live on the road.

It's also one of the most connected cars ever as it can tell you of accidents up ahead or bad road conditions ,a wi-fi hotspot and will even track the car while it's parked in case somebody tries to steal it or crashes into it.

The screens will also display live petrol and diesel prices at nearby fuel stations and even the availability of spaces in multi-story car parks.

The luxury interior features mood lighting - which comes in 64 different colours - and air vents that look like fighter jet turbines.

The new A-Class also employs semi-autonomous modes for the first time that'll stop you tailgating motorists and rear-ending other cars.

There are climate-controlled seats - that can heat and cool - plus the front pair have a massage function.

The engine lineup includes 1.4-litre and 2.0-litre petrol engines plus a 1.4-litre diesel. It'll also eventually have a new AMG version with 400bhp-plus.

The more powerful 2.0-litre petrol engine with 221bhp and 258lb ft. is claimed to have a 0-62mph time of 6.2sec and a governed 155mph top speed.

It is also expected to come in new plug-in version of the A-Class under the EQ Power division in the future.

Three trims will be available: Sport and SE, Sport and AMG Line.Prices expected to range from £22,000 to £42,000 depending on spec

What do you think?

Source https://autojosh.com/new-mercedes-benz-class-2018-revealed-new-infotainment-tech/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
shocked

This is heaven on wheels

3 Likes

Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK nau...I want one.

1 Like

Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
God

2 Likes

Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by Aldebaran(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2018
It's also one of the most connected cars ever as it can tell you of accidents up ahead or bad road conditions ,a wi-fi hotspot and will even track the car while it's parked in case somebody tries to steal it or crashes into it.

The screens will also display live petrol and diesel prices at nearby fuel stations and even the availability of spaces in multi-story car parks.

Wow I think I need this grin kiss
Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by mammanbawa: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chai. I just remembered the compacted canoe soap called A class (old).

1 Like

Re: New Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018 Revealed With All-new Infotainment Tech by Aquariann: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Obara Jesu... See moto..

I Still prefer Audi sha..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Ex 330 Tokunbo Available For Sale / Kia Vs Honda, Which Is Better / Help Me PLEASE!! Car Starts, Moves A Little Then Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.