Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems (804 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 4:45am On Feb 03, 2018
Everyone seeks direction!!!.... Some need guidance..... Some need intervention..... Some need discipline..... Some need Persistence...... Some need to Learn..... Some need to Unlearn..... Some need listening ears..... Some need someone to talk with.....

You don't have to disclose your person neither do you have to bother about who is behind chats.....Let's focus on getting solution to that which is bothering you.

Refuse to waste precious life by bottling up...... Day by day we are growing old...
They are challenges not problems....they help you to get stronger, wiser and better... A stepping stone

Without them No Victory

Be Guided... (Any area of life)

No matter how terrible it is.... Just Open Up... Get Your Freedom
Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by Oxster(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2018
All I need is God Grace and Every Gate of barrier to be Opened
Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2018
The grace is very much available, raising prayers everyday won't be a bad idea and also removing barriers from our mind.
We are the architect of pur own life......
grin on my way to the top...let's meet there...
No waiting No stopping No loitering self uyil we get there...
Oxster:
All I need is God Grace and Every Gate of barrier to be Opened

1 Like

Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by Oxster(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
giftedofgod:
The grace is very much available, raising prayers everyday won't be a bad idea and also removing barriers from our mind.
We are the architect of pur own life......
grin on my way to the top...let's meet there...
No waiting No stopping No loitering self uyil we get there...

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello great minds, how is our week going?
If anyone is in need of a counselor, just message me.
Cheers
Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by amamama: 2:55am On Feb 07, 2018
I want to be self employed, but no capital, praying for a divine helper to locate me.

1 Like

Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
amamama:
I want to be self employed, but no capital, praying for a divine helper to locate me.

You have started right by praying but you need your actions to follow.
Knowing fully that you can't depend on any man to help you, so help yourself.
Saving #200 weekly for a year is something.
Just give this a trial

200 × 52 = 10400
500 × 52 = 26000
1000 × 52 = 52000
2000 × 52 =104000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yay!
It's a New Year....
January is gone for good so 2020 is no longer new...
What are we doing?
Re: Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems by giftedofgod(f): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2020
We are halfway into the year. What is still holding you back.
Since we can't place a picture to your name, share share....

(1) (Reply)

#aprilfoolsday: Dad Pranks Son With An Apple Placed In An Iphone Case / Any Young Man Who Lasts More Than 10 Minutes In Bed Will Never Go Far In Life.’ / Front Page Headlines I Am Tired Of Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.