Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

OUR Genotype Results With Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OUR Genotype Results With Photos (3984 Views)

Medical Labs In Nigeria Are Destroying Relationships With Wrong Genotype Results / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUR Genotype Results With Photos by loko4nation: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2018
Kindly help these 2 couple, they are now living in fear, after discovering that they are both "AS" but there blood group differs , please doctors in the house should help advice :Note, The lady involved is( 4) months pregnant. Modes should pls kindly move it to front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by OneCorner: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2018
U go hospital go do test, u no ask d doctors or nurses for advice. Na nairaland doctors u dey find upandan
Modes ko modakeke ni

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by samyyoung1(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2018
They shld av done dis b4 nah......that child won't forgive them easily if it comes SS. Prayer is key

1 Like

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2018
As + As shocked

Mynd44 leave fareed Zacharia and come fast!

1 Like

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Time to run to God.

Btw I think one can check a foetus genotype now, nt sure tho.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Foetus genotype is the way forward, though a little expensive, but I think is the best option, but the question now is what happens if the unborn child is confirmed to be SS, will they abort it?

So sad in this jet age you waited till after marriage to check your blood group and genotype

3 Likes

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by SilentBang(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Should have done this test early enough... to avoid matters that touch the heart, like now.

The wise thing is to discontinue the relationship, for their sake and their unborn children.

Sickle cell, is not something one should gamble with.

1 Like

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by nkwuocha: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wait for the birth of the baby. By God's grace he won't be SS. but you guys should NEVER marry.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by Taal17: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
4 months is too late to abort.
Maybe you should visit sickle cell foundation at Idiaraba opposite LUTH.
They can counsel you on what to do
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by loko4nation: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Taal17:
4 months is too late to abort. Maybe you should visit sickle cell foundation at Idiaraba opposite LUTH. They can counsel you on what to do
alwit thanks dude
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by loko4nation: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
U go hospital go do test, u no ask d doctors or nurses for advice. Na nairaland doctors u dey find upandan
Modes ko modakeke ni
with dis ur comment u might end up causing a lot of holdup in ur life.... Am here for serious buz pls
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by DONFASZY(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please start praying to God that d child comin should b AA or AS and after disu both can go separate ways
D big mistake is wen u r dating or plannin to get married and a test was nt conducted to check compatibility

If u ve a child and it's SS?God will be angry cos nowadays?dere is wat dey call marriage class?u learn all dis?
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by ademasta(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sad... Foetus genotype is the next in line.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by Uyi168: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
That thing they call love go soon clear for their eyes when they start giving birth to sicklers
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by mastermaestro(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Uyi168:
That thing they call love go soon clear for their eyes when they start giving birth to sicklers

1 Like

Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by opelyem(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Well, you can't abort d pregnancy. I hope the fetus come out AA or AS. If you are lucky, the two of you have two options. Get married and don't give birth any longer to avoid SS or you decide to go separate ways. It is indeed a dilemma you are in now.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by LadySarah: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
DONFASZY:
Please start praying to God that d child comin should b AA or AS and after disu both can go separate ways
D big mistake is wen u r dating or plannin to get married and a test was nt conducted to check compatibility

If u ve a child and it's SS?God will be angry cos nowadays?dere is wat dey call marriage class?u learn all dis?

They no Do am now.When peeps f..ck anyhow without knowing their partners status and genotype.

A Trad marriage we wnt to packed up after 4 mths cos of this. When They went for their white wedding and the church demanded for their medical tests,Yawa come gas.meanwhile babe is 4 mths gone and has always claimed AA.
Oga says he no Do marriage again
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by DONFASZY(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
LadySarah:

They no Do am now.When peeps f..ck anyhow without knowing their partners status and genotype.

A Trad marriage we wnt to packed up after 4 mths cos of this. When They went for their white wedding and the church demanded for their medical tests,Yawa come gas.meanwhile babe is 4 mths gone and has always claimed AA.
Oga says he no Do marriage again
eiya
Den u scale tru bt nowadays?u can't beat it even iif u bring ur test result,church will insist u go to dere own approve and trusted lab to do test again to confirm d same

All dis measures iis to prevent future sickness and sudden death from 1yr-21yr,u will spend on frequent illness n all for SS child an some die and u blame it on evil
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by nelszx: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Op don't get scared just know that at every pregnancy there's a 25% chance of the foetus to be SS. But there're advances in medical technology now where the genotype of the baby/foetus can be known even before delivery so you decide to keep it or do away with it should it be SS (though this process is very expensive).
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
loko4nation:
with dis ur comment u might end up causing a lot of holdup in ur life.... Am here for serious buz pls
Which hold up? He is saying the pure truth.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by lovethchioma(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't know what advice to give to you... I only pray that the child won't be SS. It won't be fun to see your child go through hell, trust me.
After staying with a cousin of mine who is SS in the hospital for weeks, taking care of him.. mehn, I swore to myself that I can't marry any man who is AS, no matter how much I think I love him. I'm AS btw. That's why before I go ahead to date any man, I always ask for his genotype.. na me know wetin my eyes don see. Though my cousin is presently out of the country with his parents for treatments.. I pray they find solution.

May God help you to take the right decision OP
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by Achiles: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
[i][/i]
ademasta:
Sad... Foetus genotype is the next in line.
Re: OUR Genotype Results With Photos by loko4nation: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2018
nelszx:
Op don't get scared just know that at every pregnancy there's a 25% chance of the foetus to be SS. But there're advances in medical technology now where the genotype of the baby/foetus can be known even before delivery so you decide to keep it or do away with it should it be SS (though this process is very expensive).
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Family And Personal Giveaway / Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.