Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? (7091 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / These Are Easy Ways To Get Your Yellow Fever Certificate In 5 Days - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by SMEpromote: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Dear NLanders,

Please if you are in the know, kindly provide information regarding the authorised Yellow Fever Vaccination Center in Lagos where one can obtain the Yellow Fever Card for travel purposes.

I would also want to know if the Center is open for work on Saturdays (an the days & times of the week they are open) to issue the Yellow Card. It's needed as soon as possible.

I've searched online but didn't see any website of contact information of such center. Kindly provide if you do know the contact info for any of the centers in Lagos.

Thank you in anticipation.

DT
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by COFOLAND(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2018
SMEpromote:

Dear NLanders,

Please if you are in the know, kindly provide information regarding the authorised Yellow Fever Vaccination Center in Lagos where one can obtain the Yellow Fever Card for travel purposes.

I would also want to know if the Center is open for work on Saturdays (an the days & times of the week they are open) to issue the Yellow Card. It's needed as soon as possible.

I've searched online but didn't see any website of contact information of such center. Kindly provide if you do know the contact info for any of the centers in Lagos.

Thank you in anticipation.

DT
go to any general hospital near you sir
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by goldenlolo: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please if you reside in Lagos , go to Muritala international airport, tell the car driver that you 're going for yellow card, he will drop you at the first building before you reach the departure lounge.
The staffs are friendly and welcoming.
It will not take more than 5 minutes after the injection.
It is one thousand naira for the yellow card.
Please do the photocopy of your passport page, you will submit it there.
Good luck!
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by SMEpromote: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2018
goldenlolo:
Please if you reside in Lagos , go to Muritala international airport, tell the car driver that you 're going for yellow card, he will drop you at the first building before you reach the departure lounge.
Good luck!

Thank you very much GoldenLolo for the reply.

The yellow card is needed for Visa application, so I was wondering if someone who lives far from the airport can obtain the yellow card from any other hospital and if the authorised centers like the one you mentioned above are open for work on weekends.

There is very limited information online regarding the yellow fever card, I don't know why one can't walk into any government Hospital near him, get the vaccination done and obtain the yellow card.

Will appreciate if you have more info on this.

Thanks again.

DT
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by Kwonder(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2018
SMEpromote:

Thank you very much GoldenLolo for the reply.

The yellow card is needed for Visa application, so I was wondering if someone who lives far from the airport can obtain the yellow card from any other hospital and if the authorised centers like the one you mentioned above are open for work on weekends.

There is very limited information online regarding the yellow fever card, I don't know why one can't walk into any government Hospital near him, get the vaccination done and obtain the yellow card.

Will appreciate if you have more info on this.

Thanks again.

DT
Lol... I am at the airport now. Just got mine. They were courteous as stated. Less than 5 min. Eat before coming. I asked and they said you can do it without being present. Send someone with a photocopy of your data page. It will cost 2k though
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by Davehasmadeit(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
i only know of the one in abuja
infact my agency sells it
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by bravexpensive(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
goldenlolo:
Good luck!
thanks for this info.... I find it very helpful
Re: Where Can One Obtain Yellow Fever Card & Do They Work On Saturday? by swankmee(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Davehasmadeit:
i only know of the one in abuja
infact my agency sells it

What's the name of the one in Abuja....what's the name of ur agency

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Of N2,500 Or N3,000 @ Ibadan, Please? / Cheap Tickets To Nigeria / Do Nigerian Need Visa To Jamaica:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.