Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unbelievable Reasons These Students Were Withdrawn From The Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Reasons These Students Were Withdrawn From The Universities. (534 Views)

UNICAL Publishes Names Of 638 Students Withdrawn From The Institution / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Reasons These Students Were Withdrawn From The Universities. by Folashade2016(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2018
This is to inform the general public especially students of the Federal University Kashere, (FUKashere) that the management has released the list of students withdrawn from the university.

The information was released on the school’s official website.

The decision was based on the recommendation of the school’s senate students’ Disciplinary Committee on the grounds of various offences.

FUKASHERE DISMISSES 6 STUDENTS-2018

The names and other details are listed below.

details http://www.innsidecampus.com/2018/02/these-students-were-withdrawn-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Closed Down Over Religious Violence / Benue State University Shut Down As Students Protest With Snake Placards / JAMB Releases List Of Banned Items In Exam Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.