Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) (947 Views)

Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Ooni Of Ife Ordered His Guard To Push Me At Public Gathering,
Oluwo Of Iwo Alleges

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Adewale Akanbi, has alleged that the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, ordered his bodyguard to push him out of the way during the meeting of traditional rulers in the country held in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital,Punch reports.
Oba Akanbi made the allegation in a
statement,
The Oluwo claimed that the incident happened on Tuesday at the Hotel Presidential when the Ooni was called to the podium to give a vote of thanks.
The statement read, “The bodyguard of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, in what seemed to be an errand message, pushed Oluwo at the public gathering of the first-class paramount rulers held at the Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State last Tuesday.

But the Ooni, while reacting to the allegation in a statement issued by Oluwo
said, “There was no altercation between Oluwo and anybody at that venue at all.
“Kabiyesi Ooni went to make his speech in his capacity as a co- chairman of the National Council ofTraditional Rulers.

On his way back to the seat right beside the representative of the President,
General Dambazau (retd.), on sighting Oluwo who had come to the high table to take pictures with some dignitaries while the programme was still ongoing, he waited for some minutes to allow Oluwo leave the way to his seat.” #diaryofafricanchild

Re: Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by Prinzyy: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Yorubas are not united, they would kill themselves if they are given odua republic.
Re: Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by bodejohn(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Prinzyy:
Yorubas are not united, they would kill themselves if they are given odua republic.

Which region do you think won't?
Nigerians are Nigeria's problems...
Re: Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
We need video. Where is the push? I think that is a gentleman approach.... Ooni has to wait self for the clearance.... Look at where he went to squeeze himself. Some people just like attention.
Re: Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
A supposed king standing while greeting a seated non-king.

Interesting.
Re: Ooni Ordered His Guard To Push Me Out Of Public Gathering -oluwo (pic) by DocHMD: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Prinzyy:

But they'll leave all the faultlines in that land and start pointing their dirty Amaka-stained fingers to East claiming 'Ibos are united'.

(1) (Reply)

Ilu Aje ( Town Of Witches ) / I Found This Ancient Ruin In Nigeria No One Knows About / Do You Think You'll End Up Marrying A Fellow Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.