Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic (1873 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by goldcoinhub: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rapper, MI has come out to boldly profess his love for Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic. The rapper made an open declaration of love to the beautiful actress asking her to give him a chance and promised to love her like no one man has ever done.

MI made this known in a video circulating over the internet. He was captured saying the love he has for the beautiful actress is real and that he is willing to show her true love. All he needs is just one chance.

In an Instgram video, https://www.instagram.com/p/BeqL9rGljre/?utm_source=ig_embed MI says:

“Rita, you know i’ve always told you how i feel, and you always think it’s a joke. For real, I’m on your Instagram page all the time. My love is for real, you know that, You know what i’m saying is not a joke. I knos you think maybe i’m not successful enough or whatever for you, but all i have is love, I love you like no man has ever loved a woman before. just give me this chance, that’s all i want, just one chance”

However, the Nollywood actress in a recent interview gave the reason why she chose to remain unmarried even at the age of Forty Three.

Rita Dominic revealed that she plans to live with the man she is going to get married to because she wants to and not because the society wants her to

“ I will live with the man, so its very important that I do it because I want to, not because the society ants it for me. I believe God is in control of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time”

The Nollywood actress further stated that she even goes on date sometimes and she enjoys what couple do. What she however fears are lies and bullying. In her word:

“I do date sometimes when someone comes around. I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all the loving things couples do, but I am wary of liars and bullies”

Do you think a Rita Dominic, M.I relationship would form a perfect couple?

http://lailasnews.com/will-love-like-no-man-ever-done-mi-professes-love-rita-dominic/

lalasticlala

Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by CrispySun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
ok
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by adontcare(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Two shorty. Ok o

1 Like

Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Emmyblaqie: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
adontcare:
Two shorty. Ok o

U sef
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by ezyk(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Flexherbal(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
M.I wan chop big meat.
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by doyinisaac(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Flexherbal:
M.I wan chop big meat.
big meat is good for the body...

1 Like

Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by AntiWailer: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Challenges of a very short man.
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Amaso99(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lets not increase the number of imp in the world! Say no to this relationship

1 Like

Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
I thought this guy got married on a beach.
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Awwwww
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by nonut: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Even short put dey fantasize.
As you small reach, you wan climb on top something wey big pass you.
MI and Rita... Colony of pygmies.

1 Like

Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
The problem is this MI: you are too short
If you like love her from moon and back. The height alone has killed it.

She knows she's short, and most girls prefer average or tall height. they won't even look cute together sef undecided

Sorry MI, look elsewhere.
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Landow(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
ORGANIC SKIN CARE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price: FREE

You dont have to spend your entire savings to achieve that flawless skin you have been craving for join our online organic skin care training VENUE: INstagram. ....Follow@GLAMZBEAUTYCHANNEL or call 08036079825 for other enquiries, Be the first to join us as we are starting soon.

COURSE OUTLINES:°How to make base cream °whitening cream.°Egyptian body milk.°Filipino whitening cream.°Thailand whitening cream. °Moroccan whitening cream.°Moisturizing cream °Day and night creams.°Chocolate body butters.°Adult Body butters.°Body Butter lightening cream °Anti-ageing cream.°Dark knuckles cream.°Baby glowing cream.°whitening soap.°Exfoliating/lightening black soap.°Black soap for all skin type.°Whitening shower gel.°Half cast oil. °Half cast cream. °Stretch mark Scruboil and cream °Coconut oil.°Avocado oil.°Orange oil°Lemon oil.°Almond oil.°Eucalyptus oil. °Carrot oil.°Carrot powder. °carrot juice °Brown Sugar scrub.°Whitening body scrub.°Baby soap. °Baby glow cream °Baby hair growth oil°Baby shampoo °Discoloration and sunburn treatment.°Dark circles, eye bags, and eye puffiness treatments°Natural pink lip balm.°lip scrub °pimples and spot removal.°Facial cleanser.°Sea salt toner°Dark feet and elbow eraser.°Organic powder foundation.°Organic loose powder.°Nappy rash cream°shampoo and conditionals°How to treat pimples, acne discoloration and other skin impurities.°How to make turmeric powder, benefits plus it's uses°(extra tips)
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
M.I should go sit down biko!
Re: I Will Love You Like No Man Has Ever Done Before - MI Says To Rita Dominic by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why M. i dey fall my hand like this?

(1) (Reply)

See The Family Richer Than Davido Family And Nigeria / "You're Mad"— Davido Blasts Troll Who Compared His Music To DJ Cuppy's / Meet Michael Boulos, The Nigerian Boyfriend Of Donald Trump's Daughter, Tiffany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.