Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) (9121 Views)

Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE / @dammy Multicrete / @dammy Multicrete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
We are
Christ-muticrete interior
REG NO: 3161944

We are into
HOME SERVICES CREATIONS

We offer professional

* WALLPAPER
* 3D WALL PANEL INSTALLATION
* STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR
* WINDOW BLIND
* POP CEILINGGS AND TV CONSOLES
* TILES
* HOUSE WASHING SERVICE
* INTERIOR & EXTERIOR DECOR

Call us for good and quality JOBS

and pls feel free to call me and ask me any question and other things you like to know or you can WhatsApp me on this number 09136285173. Those are some of my work pic you I can send you more if you wanna see them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Available in any color of your choice

Call 09091893400 or 08134410562

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ever wondered who to consult for the finishing of that building project you're currently handling?, worry no more.

We are your best home improvement expert and recently, we ventured into property development so you never have to worry about your building projects anymore as we can now take it from start to finish and hand you the keys, shikina�

With Chris-multicrete interior , you never have to worry about the finishing of your building projects as we offer high end interior and exterior beautification using best quality and modern materials only, we do not compromise quality for gain so be rest assured every penny you put into your project through us will transform and improve the aesthetics of your project

Only high quality wallpapers is what we stock and they just arrived now. Come get yours

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
christ007:
Can you post more pictures

Castle stone

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
You need good and quality 3D panel wallpaper
Dm 09136285173

1 Like

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
christ007:

Brick stone

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
christ007:

Concrete wall panel

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2018
christ007:
Okay I will keep you updated

Ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Freegift75: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2018
This is great
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Freegift75:
This is great
okay
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2018
WE ARE:
CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR

WE ARE INTO:
landscaping engineering and interior & exterior decor

HOME IMPROVEMENT EXPERT RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR DECORATOR
HIGH QUALITY SERVICE DELIVERY
LOVER OF GOD

Pls Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. just call now on 09136285173 for quality and guaranteed JOBS.

our price are base on region and state

LAGOS = 10,000 per sqm
OUTSIDE LAGOS =10,500 per sqm
the price can till be less due to the sqm of your compound so feel free to whatsapp us on 09136285173

pls the reason for the price difference in location is as a result of price in GRANITE STONE in these states

PLS NOTE:

---- if we provide all the materials( both local and foreign imported materials) we charge #10,000 per sqm
---- if you provide the local materials while we provide the imported ( imported materials + labour) we charge #5,500 per sqm
---- if you provide all the materials"( both local and imported materials) we charge # 2,000 per sqm

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR STAMPED CONCRETE INSTALLATION

LOCAL MATERIALS
(1)Portland cement=
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Sqaure pipe(ranging irons)
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochloric acid(optional)
(coolDiamond cutting disc/blade
(9)Concrete mixer
(10)black nylon/waterproof​

FOREIGN /IMPORTED MATERIALS
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic release​ agent.

To see the pictures of some materials, just click on

CALL US FOR YOUR ORIGINAL IMPORTED STAMPED CONCRETE TOOLS AND MATERIALS

1 Share

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 5:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Contact us today if quality interior and exterior beautification of your home is what you desire as we do not compromise quality for gain

For inquiries call or send us a dm 09136285173

Our products and services include:
~silk plastering designs
~3d wallpanel sales and installation
~wallpaper sales and installation
~wall mural sales and installation
~window blinds sales and installation
~pop ceilings and TV consoles
~wainscott wall designs
~wall screeding
~window blinds/ curtains
~synthetic grass
~professional painting
~stamped/increte floor
~interior/exterior beautiful
~project development/management

want to reach us?
https:///message/CTQDKY33HN3PN1

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2018
We give your home good and lasting concrete floor
Dm 09136285173

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by nabiz(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2018
christ007:
Christ-muticrete Nig Ltd

We bring you the best and quality standards stamped concrete floor.it give you rest of mind and long lasting.

Avoid the use of cheap and fake material,go for good material and quality stamped concrete floor

COST OF MAKING A GOOD AND QUALITY STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR IS (per square meter)

If I provide all the materials both local and foreign is (7,000 per square meter)

If you provide all the materials both local and foreign is (1,200 per square meter)

If you provide the local material and I provide the foreign materials is (4,500 per square meter)

LIST OF MATERIALS
LOCAL MATERIALS ARE
1:SAND
2:CEMENT
3:GRANITE STONE
4:IRON RODS AND IRON MESH BRT
5:BINDING WIRE
6:DIAMOND CUTTING DIS
7:ACID
8:CONCRETE MIXER so it can be fast

FOREIGN MATERIALS ARE
1:COLOR HANDENER
2:SEALER (polish)
3'RELEAS AGENT

Call me for good and quality stamped concrete floor

and pls feel free to call me and ask me any question and other things you like to know or you can WhatsApp me on this number 08134410562. Those are some of my work pic you I can send you more if you wanna see them
who are u and why are you posting another people's job online without their permission. The 4th and 15th picture are my job at ibadan and owere. you even paraphrased my first page. pls who are u. i know other pictures are not urs. some you downloaded from online. pls stop deceiving people with fake pictures be warned or i will report you to the admin

2 Likes

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
nabiz:
who are u and why are you posting another people's job online without their permission. The 4th and 15th picture are my job at ibadan and owere. you even paraphrased my first page. pls who are u. i know other pictures are not urs. some you downloaded from online. pls stop deceiving people with fake pictures be warned or i will report you to the admin
lol just because you are oweing me money and because I posted the work we both did together yiy are not denying me Mr paul, you are a greedy man all you know is to eat another man money, you can not pay your worker just 20 thousand you are oweing us. After you will say you go to church everyday. All the people you work for can not call you agina just because of your greeworker. and the fake work you did for them. All the money you are oweing me in ibandan and ph, imo is almost 70 thousand. You think you can stpo me for getting work my God is bigger than you. And I pray to God that your two daughters will not be like you. You are just deceiving people with your church mind. People pls beware of pack and home creation he is a greedy man and he do not use to pay his worker and he like to eat another man money. Mr paul you started this and you will regret it. It me ikechukwu your ex worker. I call you for my money when I was sick you can not help but when your daughter have a little problem you called my boss my dami and he send you 10 thousand but I just only call you for just 5 thousand you did not pick. My God will rise and fight for me, we both did those work together and you did not pay me and Segun our money.

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2018
nabiz:
ever if I paraphrased you first page all the work you have been doing are you the one doing it,is it not me and segun you do call call for your work and till you will not paying us,greedy man.all you can do is eat another man money.
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2018
nabiz:
just can not believed you are this greedy and you ever come to my post and post nonsense so people will think you are the one doing the job not knowing we both work together. Greedy man,pack and home creation you are a thief.
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
nabiz:
who am I right, is that what you should be posting in my post
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thanks
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2019
nabiz:
ain’t you ashamed of yourself mr Paul, thank God you know I post your work but it was me and Segun you use to do the work right and you are till owning both of us money and you till have the mind and post in my ad that am deceiving people. The fist day I started work with you I knew you when a jealous man. Let me tell you something here online this mr Paul. I believe in myself and God and I never put any Hope man cause I know it hard to find honest people here In Nigeria I might be a 28 year old boy but when it come to Increte am better than you
Just do let me post what you have be doing in so many site that we have work together you know what I mean.
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=nabiz post=67036524]
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by Onyechiyelugo: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Contact us for the landscapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu and precast concrete with stamp, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and natural gravel aggregates.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface. Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Onyechiyelugo:
Contact us for the landscapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu and precast concrete with stamp, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and natural gravel aggregates.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface. Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com
. Bro why not open your own page why posting on my page
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Well done job at Benin city 09136285173

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you you can whatsapp me on 09136285173 to know what you need to know

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
work going on at ikeja gra 90% work done

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
yes our wallpapers have arrived. you make your order now

7,000 per roll you can make your order online through the WhatsApp number and we deliver to all state
call/whatsapp 09136285173

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
New arrival

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Call or WhatsApp 09136285173

Re: CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) by christ007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Are you Looking for a quality and affordable wall covering for your next project?

SILK PLASTERING DESIGNS is a unique interior design product for walls and ceilings indoors. The material gives the surfaces the effect of a sophisticated wallpaper covering. What makes Silk Plaster so special? Silk Plaster wall covering is a DIY material, which is easily applicable to most interior surfaces. The covering consists only of natural products: textile and cotton fibres, decorative mineral additives and adhesive glue.

SILK PLASTER is a well-known brand in South-America, Russia, CIS, and European countries and now Nigeria. SILK Plaster is gaining popularity all over the World! We supply our wall coverings to all state . We are expanding and our network of partners are expanding too.

We charge per sqm for silk plaster which is #12,500 per sqm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VANTAGE COURT 2.0 : 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ / Sack Your Landlord Now And Be A Certified Home Owner , Don't Be A Tenant Forever / Hot Sale 1000sqm & 400sqm At Seagate Estate Beside Nicon Town Ikate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.