Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,610 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? (1621 Views)

Buy Your Luxury Human Hairs And Wigs At Affordable Price Here / Braided New Hairstyles With Weaves For Little Girls 2019 / learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? by TeniTrice(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please, I'm just starting out my wig and weaves business. Where exactly in idumota or trade fair can I get wholesales weaves and wigs at affordable prices? I have to start less to attract customers.
Please anybody?
Re: Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? by free2ryhme: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
TeniTrice:
Please, I'm just starting out my wig and weaves business. Where exactly in idumota or trade fair can I get wholesales weaves and wigs at affordable prices? I have to start less to attract customers.
Please anybody?

Take a day or few to do on site assessment and analysis of what kinds that fit your budget and make informed judgements.

Get to interact and meet with people that may eventually be your customers and sample their opinions base on their years of selling experience and ability to detect quality and grade wigs and weaves .

No one can do it for you. My two kobo advice

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? by temmie24(f): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Go to trade fair,take a bike to Abia gate. There you will get different wigs and weavon. Idumota is not the best for such thing.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? by TeniTrice(f): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

Take a day or few to do on site assessment and analysis of what kinds that fit your budget and make informed judgements.

Get to interact and meet with people that may eventually be your customers and sample their opinions base on their years of selling experience and ability to detect quality and grade wigs and weaves .

No one can do it for you. My two kobo advice
Few people are willing to give tips and actually help others grow and make something of themselves. So, I'm just here trying to learn things by myself I guess.
Re: Where Can I Get Weaves And Wigs In Idumota? by TeniTrice(f): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
temmie24:
Go to trade fair,take a bike to Abia gate. There you will get different wigs and weavon. Idumota is not the best for such thing.

Thanks a lot!!!
This will help�

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Amazing Lip Arts. / Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi / Butts/hip, Boobs Botcho Cream( Body Enhancement )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.