Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

GSM Database Of Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / GSM Database Of Nigeria (1161 Views)

Get Updated, Active Nigerian GSM Phone Numbers Database at Affordable rate / Get Updated, Active Nigerian GSM Phone Numbers Database Classified By Surname, N / I Need GSM Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM Database Of Nigeria by EMuyi1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
These days, it’s easier to reach people through their mobile phones than any other traditional means of advertising. It is easy, quick and cheaper and you have 100% guarantee of effective communication.
Businesses leverage on this to advertise their goods, services and events.
Are you a business man/woman, do you own a company, shop or church, with the intention of reaching out to everyone or a number of persons in a particular city or state in Nigeria?
We have over 180million active GSM Numbers of people living and working in Nigeria that you can use for your targeted marketing suitable for election campaigns, church envangelism, Music PROMOTION, Product Launch and so on.
The GSM numbers are grouped according to States and local government and covers the entire 36 states of nigeria. so it is easy to target any state of your choice.
You can also verify the authenticity of the numbers by calling some of the phone numbers when you get them. plus, The numbers are stored in Microsoft Excel so you can just copy them and use directly

Get instant acess to our nigerian GSM Database, of over 180 million numbers sorted by states and local government. Click the link Now.
08033241652 emuyij@gmail.com www.presidentsms.com

Re: GSM Database Of Nigeria by EMuyi1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
this Database is just N10,000 offer valid while stock last. 08199889777 08033241652 emuyij@gmail.com
Re: GSM Database Of Nigeria by refils2021: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Get your new gsm database from INEC from me, these numbers are real, updated, genuine and all available, they are been sorted out by state, Name, Sex, Phone numbers, LG, Vin, Rac numbers, Polling units. All at affordable price. Contact me 07052506488

(1) (Reply)

HP 14 Corei5 Beatbydre Edition / Nairalanders Please How Much Is This My Old Laptop Worth? / Hp Envy 17t For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.