Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Guys Read:new Single From A Nairalander Artist WONDABOI "AFRICANBOI" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Guys Read:new Single From A Nairalander Artist WONDABOI "AFRICANBOI" (400 Views)

NEW SINGLE From Chizonic "Sketch" Loading... Anticipation / Music- Inyughali By Kiddynmie A Nairalander Artist And Igbo Rapper / New Single From Bobo Dee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Read:new Single From A Nairalander Artist WONDABOI "AFRICANBOI" by wondaboi94(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,I Know Im Not thew first Person Posting this kind of New singles "stuff"...but i know that there are so many people here who know that the hustle is real and that the opportunity one's got is to get someone to see whatever one has done ....without you guys listening to the music we make,there is no us ...And believe me,if someone did not give Reekado banks,Kiss daniel,Lil kesh,Tekno and even Wizkid a chance to prove themselves ...maybe they'll probably not be where they are ...i believe this is gonna make the FP..i hope and i pray.And Now i seek just a chance from you guys,i'm not trying to make things look catchy here,i just want you guys to download my New Singles Titled AFRICANBOI here http://www.mgnaija.com/2018/02/download-wondaboi-african-boi.html ...dont forget that "we are lifted by lifting others....you shall be lifted ...please guys

MY TWITTER AND IG @WONDAOFFICIAL
Thanks Guys

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Read:new Single From A Nairalander Artist WONDABOI "AFRICANBOI" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
nice instrumental and voice plz mods promote a brother

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Skerro By Maffyamos / Olamide Science Student (official Video) / Card B Finally Shows Off Her Baby B...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.