Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Content Management Systems Use - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Content Management Systems Use (1534 Views)

Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / Php Script/ Content Management System / A Beginner's Guide To Content Management Systems (CMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Management Systems Use by Mishael4: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hi
I'm currently carrying out a research on Content Management System platforms (especially on WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) in Lagos.
Please if you happen to be in or work in Lagos and do make use of it, do indicate, so I could get my questionnaire sent to you.
Working within a limited time frame.
#Help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: Content Management Systems Use by donsheddy1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mishael4:
Hi
I'm currently carrying out a research on Content Management System platforms (especially on WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) in Lagos.
Please if you happen to be in or work in Lagos and do make use of it, do indicate, so I could get my questionnaire sent to you.
Working within a limited time frame.
#Help a brother.
Thanks.
I use WordPress
Re: Content Management Systems Use by Mishael4: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Please help fill the attached form and forward back via mail.
You can download fill soft-copy and send back.
Thanks.

Re: Content Management Systems Use by Mishael4: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
donsheddy1:
I use WordPress
Thanks. Please download the attached form, fill and forward back to the mail in the form. Will be glad if you can forward to friends that make use of CMS as well.

Re: Content Management Systems Use by donsheddy1(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
I didn't see anything bro
Mishael4:
Thanks. Please download the attached form, fill and forward back to the mail in the form. Will be glad if you can forward to friends that make use of CMS as well.
Re: Content Management Systems Use by Mishael4: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2018
donsheddy1:

Re: Content Management Systems Use by Mishael4: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Hi bro, better still, whatsapp me your email on 08055529090 so that I forward it to you.
donsheddy1:

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Email Processing #EPS / Pls I Need A Free Javascript Ebook / NOUN Pin Portal Leaked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.