Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (132972 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 10:05pm On May 06
neutraldesignx:
Please guys who knows the new times to look for appointment date?
Check 11:00pm on Tuesdays
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by neutraldesignx: 1:52am On May 08
Botlex:

Check 11:00pm on Tuesdays
Thanks boss, I got a date tonight

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 11:02am On May 08
neutraldesignx:
What date did you get
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by neutraldesignx: 3:11pm On May 08
travelconsult12:

What date did you get
September 19th
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 11:17pm On May 08
Please how can I get the letter of requirements as requested by this new verification guideline.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Dhrey207: 11:41am On May 09
Please can I apply for master with HND certificate 2.65, banking and finance….. please I need your response
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Sapoma: 1:02pm On May 09
Hello,

Please, is there any Nigerian student currently studying at University of Klagenfurt, Austria?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Sapoma: 1:04pm On May 09
Hello,

Please, is there any Nigerian currently studying in Klagenfurt, Austria?

Kindly reach out...

Thanks.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sihamey: 4:46pm On May 09
Austrian Embassy is the worst schengen country to apply for Visa. Their racism is beyond measure. They will invite you with visa interview only to ask unnecessary questions after wasted time and money traveling to Abuja for the interview and still denied you visa .

I applied for Tourist visa and i was denied with unnecessary reasons, immediately i wrote an appeal waited for one month no response i ask my lawyer to write them after two days they call me for my passport and issue me visa.

Meanwhile i am going for a conference as the speaker at the event. i imagine people wasting money applying for a student visa just to jakpa to a country that is known for being one of the most racially discriminatory in the world.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 4:51pm On May 09
sihamey:
Austrian Embassy is the worst schengen country to apply for Visa. Their racism is beyond measure. They will invite you with visa interview only to ask unnecessary questions after wasted time and money traveling to Abuja for the interview and still denied you visa .

I applied for Tourist visa and i was denied with unnecessary reasons, immediately i wrote an appeal waited for one month no response i ask my lawyer to write them after two days they call me for my passport and issue me visa.

Meanwhile i am going for a conference as the speaker at the event. i imagine people wasting money applying for a student visa just to jakpa to a country that is known for being one of the most racially discriminatory in the world.

Sorry man
At least they later gave you the visa.
If we no go Austria, where you want make we go ?

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 4:53pm On May 09
Dhrey207:
Please can I apply for master with HND certificate 2.65, banking and finance….. please I need your response

Nothing is impossible.
But I feel you have a better change with bsc
The school is in a better position to assess and admit
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by val4sure(m): 9:52pm On May 09
Please I need help, I want to start processing for my visa to Austria for a bachelor's degree and one document needed for authentication is my waec certificate, but I just noticed a mistake on my waec certificate date of birth, it should be 1994 but it's written 1993.

Please how can I ratify this issue to not affect me in my visa process. Have anyone had similar case before and how was it ratified. I need help on this, very urgent.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by ebpius1(m): 12:16am On May 10
neutraldesignx:
Pls can we chat privately.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by neutraldesignx: 4:05pm On May 10
ebpius1:

Pls can we chat privately.
can’t access my mail again. Send messages here I’ll respond once I’m active
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by olammy8888: 4:54pm On May 10
Good evening guys.

Please I want to book for Visa appointment for shengen Visa C. How do I go about it please.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OkanlawonB(m): 6:24pm On May 10
sihamey:

If you get denied a visa from a country does that make the country racist?

A country that offers an almost free tuition study opprtunities to international students is racist?

No, i don't think you need any lawyer or agent to get your visa approved so long you persionally arranged your papers well.

Like someone earlier asked you, where should they apply to if not Austria?

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by wickedmmm: 1:07am On May 11
olammy8888:
Good evening guys.

Please I want to book for Visa appointment for shengen Visa C. How do I go about it please.
You have to book an appointment
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 1:24am On May 11
If you are having problems an appointment date or need someone to help you with the process. You can reach out on Whatsapp 0.8.0.9.2.2.1.9.1.8.1.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 1:43am On May 11
I'm creating a WhatsApp group for those looking for appointment date
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by neutraldesignx: 10:57am On May 11
Good. Now let’s see how much the mumu Austria embassy will charge. Since they changed from 200k lawyer fee to 400 euros. Let’s see the naira equivalent wen dem wan dey collect now. Idjiots

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 8:39pm On May 11
Get close appointment dates now.
No one knows what the next policy will be
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by travelconsult12(m): 9:46pm On May 11
[quote author=Godon1114 post=129905414]Get close appointment dates now.
No one knows what the next policy will be

Austria Appointment date is still much easier to get compared to Portugal
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by sihamey: 10:40am On May 13
OkanlawonB:

If you get denied a visa from a country does that make the country racist?

The process and the reason for denial is act of racism, country that invite people for interview only to ask questions not related to the visa application, almost all the people that attended interview with me confirmed that.

OkanlawonB:
A country that offers an almost free tuition study opprtunities to international students is racist?

when you get there you will understand, you don't know better than many foreigner who complaint about Austrian been the highest racist country. check it online

OkanlawonB:
No, i don't think you need any lawyer or agent to get your visa approved so long you persionally arranged your papers well.

I am a frequent traveler and i have never use any agent or lawyer to get my visas, i applied the Austrian visa myself but i challenge the reason for denial because is pure unjustifiable and i did that for a purpose.

OkanlawonB:
Like someone earlier asked you, where should they apply to if not Austria?
There are less racist countries that offer international student scholarship like Germany . Meanwhile, i can not waste my hard earn money just to jakpa with student visa to Austria it doesn't wort it. One thing with Jakpa syndrome they don't listen and learn then get prepared for the reality abroad until they get there
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 1:15pm On May 13
sihamey:

The process and the reason for denial is act of racism, country that invite people for interview only to ask questions not related to the visa application, almost all the people that attended interview with me confirmed that.

when you get there you will understand, you don't know better than many foreigner who complaint about Austrian been the highest racist country. check it online

I am a frequent traveler and i have never use any agent or lawyer to get my visas, i applied the Austrian visa myself but i challenge the reason for denial because is pure unjustifiable and i did that for a purpose.

There are less racist countries that offer international student scholarship like Germany . Meanwhile, i can not waste my hard earn money just to jakpa with student visa to Austria it doesn't wort it. One thing with Jakpa syndrome they don't listen and learn then get prepared for the reality abroad until they get there

Thank you sir.
I will waste my money to study in Austria. We aren’t the same.
There are better reviews out there.
Your opinion is noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by liznificent(f): 2:18pm On May 13
Good day,

Please did anyone recently got admitted into any Austrian uni?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 8:10pm On May 13
liznificent:
Good day,

Please did anyone recently got admitted into any Austrian uni?

I got conditional admission in PLuS last week. Without legalized docs. Although they asked me to send the legalized docs to receive the letter.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 8:21pm On May 13
beevalley:

I got conditional admission in PLuS last week. Without legalized docs. Although they asked me to send the legalized docs to receive the letter.
You should send immediately, if you have them
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 8:43pm On May 13
Godon1114:

You should send immediately, if you have them

On it boss
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 9:56pm On May 13
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.(081.0170.5241). Going for my verification soon at the embassy soon?

How long is the verification at the embassy? My appointment date is in July, can I still meet up with October intake?

Do I take police character to mofa?
On my WAEC certificate, one of my names was abbreviated, I have the affidavit, do I take that to the mofa too?
Do I need to legalise this at the embassy too?

Can someone explain the visa application process please?
Is Salzburg a good place?
How many days does a Masters student go to school and from what time to what time?

Thank you
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 10:30am On May 14
LadyAyowumi:
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.(081.0170.5241). Going for my verification soon at the embassy soon?

How long is the verification at the embassy? My appointment date is in July, can I still meet up with October intake?

On my WAEC certificate, one of my names was abbreviated, I have the affidavit, do I take that to the mofa too?
[center][/center]
How many days does a Masters student go to school and from what time to what time?

Thank you
Takes about 3month for verification and after which you will be called upon for legalization which takes about two weeks.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Godon1114: 10:37am On May 14
LadyAyowumi:

Thank you
You don't have to legalize police character.
Yes, you please take the affidavit of mof.
You pick up your visa at AUSTRIA, what you have to do is apply for rp in the state of which you school is when you have gotten admission. It will require some additional documents like POF, accomodation( you have to be very watchful), police character
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 12:46pm On May 14
Additionally wait till you want to apply for visa before you take the police character there. Cos of limited validity time

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.