Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

For Those Using Vogue Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Using Vogue Pay (1803 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire Shows Off His Range Rover Vogue Rotating In His Parlour / Businessman Shows Off His 2018 Range Rover Vogue Rotating In His Parlour. Photos / Artificial Grass Is The Inn Thing In Vogue At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
please am about to use their service, for those using their service(business account mostly) whats the advantage and disadvantage.

ps i registered for business account for the love of me the password refuse to work i called them they said they will look into it that was 15hrs ago, i yam now fearing oh, if this is how they respond to customers.
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Donald3d(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
They are ok, just be patient .
You can renew your password na , there is a link for that , or what password are you talking about ?
Incase you need it integrated in your site , I can do that for you cool
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Donald3d:
You can renew your password na , there is a link for that , or what password are you talking about ?
omo i don dey click that link nothing dey happen its not going i will just get password sent thats all
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Donald3d(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
skyhighweb:
omo i don dey click that link nothing dey happen its not going i will just get password sent thats all
Then use the password you received sir .
Its also possible you are having difficulties because they are updating their platform and its interface to version 3.0 , I got a mail from them some days ago about an update .

1 Like

Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Donald3d:

Then use the password you received sir .
Its also possible you are having difficulties because they are updating their platform and its interface to version 3.0 , I got a mail from them some days ago about an update .
maybe its the update but like i said i did not recieve any password
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Donald3d(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
skyhighweb:
maybe its the update but like i said i did not recieve any password
oo , sorry I misunderstood , I taught you said you received a password
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Donald3d:

oo , sorry I misunderstood , I taught you said you received a password
nope
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Donald3d:

it came this morning, 6 msgs regarding password change. any way quick question if some one wants to pay me money an i have vogue pay in my site do do that to also be a vogue pay member before they can make payment?
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Donald3d(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2018
skyhighweb:

it came this morning, 6 msgs regarding password change. any way quick question if some one wants to pay me money an i have vogue pay in my site do do that to also be a vogue pay member before they can make payment?
No they dont have to be a voguepay member, but its an option for them .They can pay with their card or use their vogue pay wallet balance

1 Like

Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Donald3d:
No they dont have to be a voguepay member, but its an option for them .They can pay with their card or use their vogue pay wallet balance
oh ok cool
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Donald3d(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2018
skyhighweb:
oh ok cool
cool
Having issue with integration ?
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Donald3d:
cool
Having issue with integration ?

havent even verified yet frankly dey are slow

and what is the meaning mature wallet
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by DAYTEECOM(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2018
boss u new to online payment gateway? please ask ur site developer to xplain things to you or contact me to help in that aspect.... [url]smedata.com.ng[/url] the home of affordable data bundle and other service....
skyhighweb:

Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Voguepay: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello @skyhighweb, we take merchants like you seriously. Kindly bear with us for the delay.

As I write, we are in the process of launching a brand new payment gateway which means you will be one of the first set of new users to start enjoying our new gateway launching 5th February, 2018.

As soon as the migration is completed, you will be able to verify your account to go live on our platform.

skyhighweb:
please am about to use their service, for those using their service(business account mostly) whats the advantage and disadvantage.

ps i registered for business account for the love of me the password refuse to work i called them they said they will look into it that was 15hrs ago, i yam now fearing oh, if this is how they respond to customers.
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Voguepay: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
The delay to your message was as a result of the migration to our new payment platform.

Please note that with VoguePay, your customers can pay for goods on your website using ATM cards, bank transfer, QR codes and even in international currencies. They do not have to be VoguePay users to pay you.

As soon as you integrate VoguePay to your site, your customers will be able to pay you easily. Our support blog has helpful information to get you started http://VoguePayBlog.com/kb

skyhighweb:

Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Voguepay: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
VoguePay has a policy to protect both buyers and sellers using the platform. To ensure that buyers are protected from scams, we implemented maturity period for funds which simply means that merchants will not be able to withdraw that money in case we are contacted by the buyer for refund.

As soon as the fund matures, merchant can initiate withdrawal to their bank account.

More details here: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/account-withdrawal-insufficient-funds/

Thank you.

skyhighweb:

Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Voguepay:

VoguePay has a policy to protect both buyers and sellers using the platform. To ensure that buyers are protected from scams, we implemented maturity period for funds which simply means that merchants will not be able to withdraw that money in case we are contacted by the buyer for refund.

As soon as the fund matures, merchant can initiate withdrawal to their bank account.

More details here: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/account-withdrawal-insufficient-funds/

Thank you.

so when does a fund mature?

what if its something thats requires quick wildraw to facilitate a service

what if the buyer has been given his/her service due and decided they want to make things difficult out of creed?

couldnt the bank be the one to solve fraud issue?

i think its best u remove that from some service maybe leave it for shopping even some buyers may buy and say they didnt get it

mature funds is just a hold back

they have d merchant bank details let d bank/police do there work

u are but a middle man
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by ayoolasamue01: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
skyhighweb:

Am very sure has an exceptional service and their customer service has been quite exceptional. Moreover i have been receiving some email from them about their soon to launch new VoguePay3 and i am optimistic its gonna be exceptional. you can contact them via support@voguepay.com or via social media platforms on:

Twitter: @voguepay
Facebook: www.facebook.com/voguepay

I hope this helps
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
yh made ccontact now gtb decided its there turn otp code no gree come my pone for payment nija dey tire me dey in dey out
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Voguepay:

Thank you.

otp code matter ko ? gtb say na una fault
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by tunday4real(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
I suggest you try paystack.com.They are much preferred this day.
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by Voguepay: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello.

You raised a lot of important issues in this post. I will provide the best answers possible. Please note that we are launching our new payment gateway, #VoguePay3.0 and some of these features are now available in the new platform.

skyhighweb:

so when does a fund mature?

mature funds is just a hold back

With the new gateway we are launching, you get paid the next day (T+1) for Naira transactions while it is T+5 days for transactions involving other currencies like US Dollars, GBP, Kenyan Shillings, South African Rands, and Ghana Cedis.

Actually, the fund maturity policy is not designed to hold you back from receiving your money. Look at it as a buyer protection policy to ensure that scams don't use our system to defraud people.

The maturity period allows us to confirm that client is satisfied with transaction before allowing the merchant to withdraw the money.

Let's go to the second set of questions......

skyhighweb:

what if its something thats requires quick wildraw to facilitate a service

If you want to withdraw your money faster, you can configure auto-withdrawal option olin your account settings. This allows you to automatically withdraw Funds to your bank account and very merchant has access to this feature.

....to the next sets of questions (and these questions are IMPORTANT)

skyhighweb:

what if the buyer has been given his/her service due and decided they want to make things difficult out of creed?

couldnt the bank be the one to solve fraud issue?

i think its best u remove that from some service maybe leave it for shopping even some buyers may buy and say they didnt get it

they have d merchant bank details let d bank/police do there work

u are but a middle man

For transactions that involved VoguePay gateway, we do not only play the role of the middle man, we are also responsible to financial agencies, our merchants and their customers. This is a BIG RESPONSIBILITY.

It means that we have to ensure that everyone is satisfied with the transaction. The good thing is that we have policies for managing this.

We called the policy buyer/seller protection policy. So in cases of disputes, we expect that merchants will provide evidence of service delivery. This shows whether they delivered the service or not. More details here: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/evidence-service-delivery/

We also advise our merchants on how to handle chargebacks http://voguepayblog.com/kb/handle-reversal-chargebacks-voguepay-account/

I hope this feedbacks help you to understand how our gateway works. Thank you for opportunity to respond.
Re: For Those Using Vogue Pay by skyhighweb(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Voguepay:
Hello.

You raised a lot of important issues in this post. I will provide the best answers possible. Please note that we are launching our new payment gateway, #VoguePay3.0 and some of these features are now available in the new platform.

With the new gateway we are launching, you get paid the next day (T+1) for Naira transactions while it is T+5 days for transactions involving other currencies like US Dollars, GBP, Kenyan Shillings, South African Rands, and Ghana Cedis.

Actually, the fund maturity policy is not designed to hold you back from receiving your money. Look at it as a buyer protection policy to ensure that scams don't use our system to defraud people.

The maturity period allows us to confirm that client is satisfied with transaction before allowing the merchant to withdraw the money.

Let's go to the second set of questions......

If you want to withdraw your money faster, you can configure auto-withdrawal option olin your account settings. This allows you to automatically withdraw Funds to your bank account and very merchant has access to this feature.

....to the next sets of questions (and these questions are IMPORTANT)

For transactions that involved VoguePay gateway, we do not only play the role of the middle man, we are also responsible to financial agencies, our merchants and their customers. This is a BIG RESPONSIBILITY.

It means that we have to ensure that everyone is satisfied with the transaction. The good thing is that we have policies for managing this.

We called the policy buyer/seller protection policy. So in cases of disputes, we expect that merchants will provide evidence of service delivery. This shows whether they delivered the service or not. More details here: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/evidence-service-delivery/

We also advise our merchants on how to handle chargebacks http://voguepayblog.com/kb/handle-reversal-chargebacks-voguepay-account/

I hope this feedbacks help you to understand how our gateway works. Thank you for opportunity to respond.

yh thanks

(1) (Reply)

how To Start Cat Fish Business In Your Home Without Having A Pond / How To Get Dollar Pay POS At An Affordable Rate And Start Making Profit Business / How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.