Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says (908 Views)

Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / 'You Fit Do Ritual?' – 15-Year-Old Sakawa Boy Says As He Shows Off Cash / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says by alebmedia: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Singer Ganiyu Adeola Olowookere, known by his stage name “Slimgao” was attacked and robbed by some unknown thugs in Obalende, Lagos island as at 5pm in broad day light.

Ganiyu was almost beaten to death before people came to his rescue the thugs fortunately escaped with his iphone and other gadgets. Investigation is now going on by the Police of Obalende.

I was sick, so it was on tuesday evening on the 30th of January, around 7pm i went to the Royal Cross hospital at obalende close to Oando filling station, so on my way back around 8:30pm alongside obalende road “P&T” Obalende bus stop when there were still a lot of people on the road these three robbers

so on my way back around 8:30pm alongside obalende road “P&T” Obalende bus stop when there were still a lot of people on the road these three robbers attacked me from the back and started beating me up, raking, matching my head hittig my face, also tore my cloth into pieces, they collected my 2 phones, an Iphone and a Nokia phone, 25k Cash that was in my pocket, my wallet which i have my ID’s and ATM card inside. So when people around are trying to rescue me before they nearly kill me….

Continue reading story below:
http://www.gidilags.com/gist/i-was-attacked-and-beaten-almost-to-death-by-obalende-thugs-lagos-big-boy-slimgao-tells-story/

Re: I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
u got lucky, Lagos island as a whole is notorious, I once saw a boy aged 14 I guess, smoking herbs on the road not minding we the motorist.
Re: I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says by femolacqua(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thank your star that you are alive.
Re: I Was Attacked And Beaten Almost To Death By Obalende Thugs – Lagos Big Boy Says by sunbilor(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
dammyloye:
u got lucky, Lagos island as a whole is notorious, I once saw a boy aged 14 I guess, smoking herbs on the road not minding we the motorist.
Really? Is Lagos so bad?

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Herdsman With Military Rifle, Confirm 16 Killed / WATCH: Iphone Footage Captures Terrifying South Africa Plane Crash / Must Read: See Bizarre Collection Of Yahooboy Quotes You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.