Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) (2333 Views)

12 Pictures Nollywood Viewers Can Relate To. / 21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Simiano: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
It has really happened to me many times when I was young grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Nasa28(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by HausaOverlord: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Only novices let the cover drop pros like me don tey for the game
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by nawtibownie: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
HausaOverlord:

Osheyyyyy baddest!!!!!
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Simiano: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Lols
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Simiano: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2018
nawtibownie:

Osheyyyyy baddest!!!!!

Girls are always the pros grin
Am I right? wink
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by nawtibownie: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Simiano:

Girls are always the pros grin Am I right? wink
Of course, but some guys become Emeritus at that.. Badass guys!
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Simiano: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2018
nawtibownie:

Of course, but some guys become Emeritus at that.. Badass guys!
Lol
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by CHAVINCI: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
no dictionary word could describe my skills wen it cums to stealing meat 4rm my modaz pot of soup,even if she leaves map of nigeria on it,i wuld still go dere,take wot i want 2 take and even impress her wit d world map and also pin~point her location

2 Likes

Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2018
CHAVINCI:
no dictionary word could describe my skills wen it cums to stealing meat 4rm my modaz pot of soup,even if she leaves map of nigeria on it,i wuld still go dere,take wot i want 2 take and even impress her wit d world map and also pin~point her location
what if it is okra soup...

Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by CHAVINCI: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rockyrascal:
what if it is okra soup...
okra soup is very easy na,cos of me my moda stopped cooking egusi soup in our house

1 Like

Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by vivie01(f): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
CHAVINCI:

This got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: How Many of Us Can Relate To This ..(pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
CHAVINCI:
okra soup is very easy na,cos of me my moda stopped cooking egusi soup in our house
bro you are the real mvp, the egusi soup come de sour grin

(1) (Reply)

Robbing An Ibo Man! / Photo : Boys Who Dressed Like Girls, LOL!!! LWKMD!!! / DOWNLOAD: My Oga At The Top Ft Jahbourne(Sound Track) + video mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.