Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Helping Youtube Vloggers: Get 1000 Subscribers To Your Youtube Channel. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Helping Youtube Vloggers: Get 1000 Subscribers To Your Youtube Channel. (1088 Views)

Your Plug For Cheapest Youtube 4000 Watch Hours And 1000 Subscribers / Please, Lend Nigerian Vloggers Your Support If Possible (like And Subscribe) / NIN SIM Registration: Simple Way For Glo Subscribers To Link NIN To Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Youtube Vloggers: Get 1000 Subscribers To Your Youtube Channel. by Maol(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
Since, Youtube has increase the number of subcribers to 1000 before you can qualify for monetization.
I decided to make a gathering were yourube vloggers can meet to help each other subscribe on their channel.
I created a watsapp group for youtube vloggers so that they can help each other.

If you know you are youtube vlogger seeking for subscribers just follow this watsapp link below too meet youtuber vloggers like you on watsapp.

Watsapp group:
https:///0pe8jUfvGav6RckL6YK6sg

1 Like

Re: Helping Youtube Vloggers: Get 1000 Subscribers To Your Youtube Channel. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maol:
Good day Nairalanders.
Since, Youtube has increase the number of subcribers to 1000 before you can qualify for monetization.
I decided to make a gathering were yourube vloggers can meet to help each other subscribe on their channel.
I created a watsapp group for youtube vloggers so that they can help each other.

If you know you are youtube vlogger seeking for subscribers just follow this watsapp link below too meet youtuber vloggers like you on watsapp.

Watsapp group:
https:///0pe8jUfvGav6RckL6YK6sg

The link is not working..... Add me.. 07069152522.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Anesthesia Work / Tasued Student Beaten With ‘juju’ Alleged Culprit Says, Am Innocent / Who Would You Offer Your Seat If You Were In The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.