Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help (1122 Views)

2 Plots Of Land (1500sqm corner piece)available At New GRA In Ilorin Kwara State / Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help / Borehole Drilling In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2018
My good people, please if you know ilorin or stay at ilorin I sincerely need your suggestion.I am relocating my family to ilorin.I need you guys to help me answer the followings questions :1.The best area to rent an apartment.A place that is well secured with steady power supply.2.I need a very good private school for my two kids(both are in nursery school). 3.How much can i get one or two bedroom flat in ilorin. 4. Is ilorin safe to keep my family? Is there anything like crisis and religious riot? Peace and God's blessings to everyone.Thank you
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by OneCorner: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2018
A place that is well secured with steady power supply
Do u mean like 24hr power supply?
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by Flaghouse1: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:
My good people, please if you know ilorin or stay at ilorin I sincerely need your suggestion.I am relocating my family to ilorin.I need you guys to help me answer the followings questions :1.The best area to rent an apartment.A place that is well secured with steady power supply.2.I need a very good private school for my two kids(both are in nursery school). 3.How much can i get one or two bedroom flat in ilorin. 4. Is ilorin safe to keep my family? Is there anything like crisis and religious riot? Peace and God's blessings to everyone.Thank you

1.ilorin is safe rarely hear or see religious crisis

2.For a good place to stay ,confine your seach to GRA,Kwara hotel axis and government house axis

3. Sa at the time I stayed in Ilorin these places have good power supply back then 2007-2008

4. Religious tolerance is far better than most state

Above all be very attentive to situations around your locale as no where seems safe in this country

Good luck !!!
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by kokozain(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:
1. GRA, Irewolede and Adewole estate in order of of ur requirements
2. Schools range depending on ur pocket, location, mode of transportation etc. there is school that pays as high as 350k per term to the ones that pay less. The best thing is to come and see for itself before one recommends one for u.
3. One bed room(mini flat) around the above mention places 200k - 300k. While 2bed goes 300k - 500k. Depending on proximity and facilities attached to it aside the security and electricity that u mentioned earlier.
4. Ilorin is very safe nothing to stay nothing like religious crises and criminal activities are very low in occurrence. Stay blessed
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks to everyone.Aside from the above mentioned places , are there other places one can get good apartment? How is the cost of living generally?
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018
I will be glad reading more comments
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by kokozain(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:
Thanks to everyone.Aside from the above mentioned places , are there other places one can get good apartment? How is the cost of living generally?
You can good apartments anywhere in the city but u specifically made mention of constant electricity and secured environment that is why my explanations is been pegged on those places named above
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks alot kokozain.I will start searching from tomorrow.God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by Flaghouse1: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:

Cost of living is relatively cheaply, especially food items.
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by Flaghouse1: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:

Please keep to those area mentioned for accommodation for you to enjoy life to the fullest, those areas are like the ikeja, Victoria island, suruleres of Lagos

Another area of suggestions would be Taiwo Area, Tanke',Sango low cost ,Gra,

Cheers
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you very much flaghouse1.God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by kokozain(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
BECALMBECALM:
Thanks alot kokozain.I will start searching from tomorrow.God bless you.
U are very much warm welcome
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Guys my friend has been in ilorin for days now.The houses some agents are showing him does not worth it.Then the one he choose requires that we are going to paint the inside.The landlord said we will paint the inside with our money.(though is a new house).Can you guys link him up to another agent that will show him a good place.This guy came all the way from Kano.
Re: Nairalanders In Ilorin Please Help by Flaghouse1: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
BECALMBECALM:
Guys my friend has been in ilorin for days now.The houses some agents are showing him does not worth it.Then the one he choose requires that we are going to paint the inside.The landlord said we will paint the inside with our money.(though is a new house).Can you guys link him up to another agent that will show him a good place.This guy came all the way from Kano.

Let your friend be very careful, Agents are all the same be it Lagos, ilorin Ibadan or else where they are just after their "pay" without protecting clients interest when it comes to what the landlord need to fix they pass it on the prospective tenants , by all standards the house in and out should be painted by landlord

However, if he needs to get another agent to assist he should check around Kwara hotel ads and before government house there should be some estate agents office in that locale or better still he should do a goodie search for estate agents and values in ilorin

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

CEO RAC Sleep On... / 2 mini flats for Sale In Ikorodu / Urgent Sales Of One Acre Of Dry Land At Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.